1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The small BB utuber problems

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 28 May 2018.

1. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Hello there jimbos...it is i...the meemy/retarded p0rhtos's clone...now i will talk bout us small batle bae utubers,we work damn hard(it takes me 2 hours for 4 minuted video...)to get good videos for every1's entertainment...yes we do get some laughs...but we deserve even more...

Problem numbah 1:the maxed out players that record deir gameplay with shooter,enforser are getting the same and old and anoying(no ofence but we've seen the same battlese with different weapons,is old and boring)and sometimes dey barely edit something and voala...video is done...with dozens of views...leaving us mini bb tubers sufering

Problem nubeh 2:thumbnails...still ikd why dey call it like dah...but...im not good with thumbnails....but im v.good editor(if my recorder doesnt fail)so we cant really do anytin bout it
    And we kno good thumbnail=good vid(most of times is true...most)

Problem numbah tree:tree? Meh...anyways...we r not that famous in the forums/popular bb tuber didnt mentioned us/dozens more reasons...

This is not hate/toxic tread...take it however you want...im just sharing my opinion...every1 has deir own opinions...but m9 are the weirdest...rust me

I would apreciate alot any kind of support(like/share/sub/comment)

Tanks for reading zis...and if u r small bb tuber,u came to teh right place,zis is the place where you can talk/type your feelings...i will hug you...just to make u hapi

Ultrah and NeptuneGaming like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hey I leik u jimbo u mak me hapi. I haev ur wvideos doenloaded, espeacialy teh sexcannon(ooh yeah dat 1)
    /Capitandefender
    I also put in a lot of work in my vids, I select the music carefully, do the slo mo stuff, and record in first person every time(yeah that's a salty experience)

Ultrah and Capitan Defender like this.
  3. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    Zis means alot 2 meh jimbo

TheAntiSnipe and NeptuneGaming like this.
  4. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

How bout my vids .Ppl tell they suck.They don't know how much I edit:(.i constantly get hate cause I put screaming noises.im gonna shut down.This thread can't save me.My friends tease me for my vids.Only gameplay with almost 0 edits and random gameplay get so much support .only yt comments are positive.How many ppl even know me?My gameplay sucks so I try to make montages,where ppl think I steal content.For any1 trying to do utube pls don't unless u want haters

Last edited: 28 May 2018
  5. TheAntiSnipe

It takes time for a channel to grow lol, take it easy.

6. Capitan Defender

defender's heaven fields
    Hey
    Neptune chill...try diferent method ...like...watch funny channels and learn from them...well tbhonest my acsent is madr by myself..but try something...idk...

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

it's been a month and yet i'm stuck with 28 subscriber among which 10+ don't even play game!
    Look at my vid! I got awesome thumbnail(atleast i think that) and Good quality aswell! And Most Importantly i'm helping those non-youtubers to get there gameplay on youtube!

8. TheAntiSnipe

I keep telling you, it's your framerate, dude. The stutter is too much!

9. super_sonic181

And i did told you! i'm trying to Improve! ANd my recent batle vid upload Frame rate is alot less! QWAit few mins before i upload!

10. super_sonic181

11. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    That's true... I spend at least 4-10 hours on each song, and have been making music for more than a year and I only have 170 subs...