1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Those new perks!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nosesabe, 25 May 2018.

1. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I calculated the legendary perk .. no better than epic duration perk, so confused

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you are a speeder, I think normal epic duration will serve you better(youre an assassin, you WANT yoyr enemies to be healblocked more).

If you are an enfo, you want to fight at the vanguard, where there might be multiple targets for you to focus on. CD there.

3. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I made my mind and scrapped legendary perk

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Hehe

5. k406k

k406k Active Member

Gonna regret that I think

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

I got the Rare quickshot fire perk want me to post a photo?

7. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I got the rare, epic and legendary perks all of torp. :( And I don't use one . Hate this RNG System. Atleast for the events, let us get what we want. :rolleyes:
    Screenshot_20180525-004325.jpg Screenshot_20180528-003158.jpg Screenshot_20180528-004358.jpg

TheAntiSnipe and Sifa like this.
  8. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Yeah I also wish they let us pick freely just for the events. It's not similar to other RNG because here you have to grind something like 15 hours just for one goal and if RNG doesn't like you, it's not like you are gonna get another chance any time soon. Most of us who have real life duties really got no time to grind second round so it's all just one shot for us.

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  9. RagingStorm

RagingStorm New Member

RNG thnk U! Too bad didn’t have time for the leggy perk but epic is as good for my setup.

Attached Files:

10. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I feel your pain lol just think about how long it took to get your other perks and the weapons themselves and you'll feel a little better. At least they're free, technically.

StrictSalmon307 likes this.