1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update bugs

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bananas, 24 May 2018.

1. Zxyqu

Zxyqu Member

Daily rewards still not showing up. Unclear if you "get" them without seeing them though.

2. Counterpoints

Counterpoints New Member

So far, I have encountered fleeting problems:
    1. Fleeted teammate ends up on the opposite team.
    2. Fleeted teammate is not even in the same game!
    3. A draw becomes a defeat.
    Cheers,
    Counterpoints

AVID and Mad_Bulls_007 like this.
  3. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

4. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

When i launch game from my infinix zero 5, buttons and screen touch of my mobile stops working and dont fix till i restart from holding down the power button. At first it gets ok when i minimize the game at time of loading screen then maximize it. But now it dont work too. But same game is working fine prob ios and blue stack

Chandu JR likes this.
  5. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

When i launch game from my infinix zero 5, buttons and screen touch of my mobile stops working and dont fix till i restart from holding down the power button (before update every thing was working fine on infinix zero 5 too). At first it gets ok when i minimize the game at time of loading screen then maximize it. But now it dont work too. But same game is working fine prob ios and blue stack. Plss help me

6. Pleocoma

Pleocoma New Member

Hello, I have no update on the app store. Game won't load becase I need the update, but there is no update for me. This has happened on previous updates where it is just not available for a few days. Thanks!

7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Devs,

Early this evening the 'Next Battle' button did not work. Not with me of with other players I fleeted with. But later on it worked fine again.

And btw the ads are working fine now, even on my old tablet. So, that bug has been fixed with this new update!

Regards,
    Flint

The Biter and Fluid Bait like this.
  8. STARC!!

STARC!! Member

I found some work around to this bug
    • Soon after the ship is wrecked just switch between other ship's perspective and this switching should be before the ship respaws again, this would be fine to watch the replay.
    • U can watch the same ship which just wrecked once again after it respaws by switching perspectives.
    • This switching perspectives should be done everytime a ship is wrecked to have smooth replay (Lol wierd:p)
    Hope Devs workaround this bug and fixes it, till then this trick should be fine to watch replays

9. StillOP

StillOP Member

Yesterday, I was NOT training my crew (overnight). I know this because there was no new perk to be selected. When I updated the game, for some reason I received 10,000 exp for doing absolutely nothing. I came to the conclusion that captain exp levels were boosted (increased amount of exp when you train them). Also, tell us everything you did in the balance changes! I know this is a bit off topic but I would have liked to know that the capture circles increased in size! And the estimated time bar was auto set to 1 minute (matchmaking changes?) Also, if you increased captain exp rewards, tell us all of the changes!

10. Boh925

Boh925 New Member

When I click on the app it says I need to download the update and redirects me to the App Store that says I’ve downloaded, so I hit the Open button and it sends me back to the app with no change?

11. Timmo

Timmo New Member

Can be stunned during invunrible period...speeder can spawn camp by stunning you till your vunrible

ErnestEgret likes this.
  12. ErnestEgret

ErnestEgret Active Member

Yeah... THAT needs to be addressed

13. ● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ●

● • ARM¥TR!X F!X€R • ● Active Member

14. Miika

Miika Game Lead

This is mentioned in the release notes. XP requirements were lowered on levels 11-20 which means the cumulative xp required for any level over those lowered also, so you leveled up. Xp amount from leveling was not changed.

I’m not sure what this means. They have not been increased.

This is currently by design. The invulnerability only blocks incoming damage.

Go to updates tab in AppStore and pull down to refresh the page.

This is been investigated.

15. zhinji

zhinji Member

Reporting some bugs found
    •background music gets cut off when you reply in chat
    •deathmatch replay doesnt show respawn

Hope this helps

wreck your day likes this.
  16. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

17. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Encountered few bugs......
    1.gets disconnect too much
    2.when I login it starts downloading something don't know what....so if I get disconnected and reconnect again cant play that match anymore...it happens every single time I login....

18. lakehucbu

lakehucbu New Member

Yep. That happens to me and my friend. Does anybody know how to update the game when this happens? Do you delete the game? Do you refresh your device?

19. Saanidhya

Saanidhya New Member

I found a bug
    My infamy is not increasing, it is just showing a -, It shows season best but its not showing my infamy. I am stuck at 5th position in my league cause the infamy is not increasing. Plz help!!! Earlier it didnt use to happen, its happening after yesterday's update.

20. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Go to updates tab in AppStore and swipe down to refresh the page.