1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Team sucks

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HungryMan, 14 Jun 2017.

1. HungryMan

HungryMan New Member

I love this game but it relies heavily on team work with a bunch of strangers who don't want to win as bad as you...no matter how good you are or how many high grade weapons you have...it all depends on the help of strangers...i think the solution would be to drastically improve matchmaking

2. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

I think they should add more quick respond chat. Sometimes i want to chat "don't go there shooter!" or etc.

3. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

in quick chat i would like a "Mine Ahead!" for blind dumbasses...

llynn., Double_C, Rivet and 3 others like this.
  4. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

"follow me", "retreat / fall back", "enemy approaching", additional 1-2 slots for custom quick chat messages... made these suggestions months ago in the old forum... still no update if this is gonna push through or if the devs are looking into it...

David Bonaparte and dikshift like this.
  5. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Or "I hope you recover from mental retardation soon!" Jesus I really want a chat at the end of battles so I can ask some people about their playing.

Nikkie! likes this.
  6. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

Yes me too! I want to tell them about their gameplay. Some of them like don't know their role with their boat. I often yell at them in front of my phone after my death. They drive me crazy!!

canaglia777 and dikshift like this.
  7. dikshift

dikshift Active Member

Lol just played with two people in the same game on my team running all mortars. Needless to say we lost. Which part of the brain has to be missing to make all mortars seem like a good option to someone?

8. lovemachine

lovemachine New Member

My most needed quick chat
    "If you rush and die I go afk"
    "If you hide while we fight I go afk"
    "If you shoot me one more time ill go afk"
    "If you afk I go afk"

Nikkie!, Miathan and WilbertCh like this.
  9. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

I yell at them too in front of my phone after dying but at the end they can't hear you....Plus there are some Fixers who don't even know what's the work of a fixer and run away from rest of the mates instead of healing them.

ShøckWãve and WilbertCh like this.
  10. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

More quick chat would be awesome, and also make the chat vanish less fast

Lol tbh I want one for fixer that says "if you shoot me, no heals for you"

11. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

This!!I cant even count the times when I was trying to maneuver around a mine and a dumb teammate drives straight into it killing both of us....

12. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

The cerebrum.Thats also called 'The seat of intelligence'.'Sorry for taking it quite literally I'm studying to be a doctor lol.

dikshift likes this.
  13. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

It is rough. I feel ya. So many people play this game as solo players. Especially at lower levels where you have less experience. But even at top levels, some players just don't play well with others. Fleeting with somebody who works well with you makes a big difference tho.

Understanding team play will be to your benefit. You will rise, slowly, but steadily. It can be very frustrating tho.

Nikkie! likes this.
  14. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

That is indeed great advice.I have found a great friend for fleeting up from the past 2 weeks.He mains fixer and I main shooter.We work great together and are at 1500 infamy now.I know losing feels horrible when you do your best but the team fails you.But trust me losing actually feels better with a friend and if you guys work well together climbing becomes less frusterating.

Double_C likes this.
  15. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

@POrthos senpai can you please feature some shooter mains in your videos?You have done speeders,enforcers and defender recently.I loved all of them.Would be very helpful to all of us aspiring shooter mains to see how its done on the big leagues.Thank you :)

16. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

You should be able to click on one of the boats in the top bar and send messages based about them. For example, you tap on your teammate Bob and say together it will say "Together Bob!" when they run ahead. If you tap on enemy Joe and say attack it will say "Destroy Joe!". This would be so nice.

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The enemy thing works, but the friend thing is really required. You can target an enemy and give the attack command to say that. Does not work for friends

18. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

To be honest, it's growing pains. To move up infamy you'll need to build your account : weapons, items, perks, Captain levels. Eventually you'll grow out of that more difficult team "sucks" environment and you'll get to play with better players. Just give it patience and time and eventually you'll be in a range where it's more challenging and other issues would be more of your concern (like duplicates for example).

19. Rivet

Rivet Active Member

Torpedo Incoming
    For those extra blind dumbasses

Double_C likes this.
  20. WilbertCh

WilbertCh Member

I want a quick chat as a fixer, "Don't take that Healing Box!"

Miathan likes this.