1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Phone freezes due to new update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ash_ketchum, 24 May 2018.

1. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

After the game loads my phone gets freeze , not a single button works even the power button doesn't respond, and screen also become unresponsive, it happening every time I open the game

2. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

Same thing happing to me on infinix zero 5 mobile but on iphone 6 plus and blue stack app same acount is running fine. Let me know if u find any solution

3. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

When i launch game from my infinix zero 5, buttons and screen touch of my mobile stops working and dont fix till i restart from holding down the power button. At first it gets ok when i minimize the game at time of loading screen then maximize it. But now it dont work too. But same game is working fine prob ios and blue stack

4. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Yeah I uninstalled the game , and reinstalled it, problem solved , now it's running fine , I think something got messed up while updating

5. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

I reinstalled too but the problem is still there. 1 out of 20 time it runs ok but other 19 times it freezes my mobile and make me to restart my mobile

6. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Well then it may related to your phone

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Passing it on...

8. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Please solve this problem asap, it's killing my phone , the problem gets solved after cleaning cache for first run ,but u have to do that every time u play it

Blast ya azZ likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Its 5:36 in Helsinki right now xD. Might take some time

10. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Ok no prob, take ur time

11. TheAntiSnipe

I'm not a dev lol. I simply bring stuff to their attention. MVPs are players just like you:) not developers though

Blast ya azZ likes this.
  12. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Ohh, okay well it is a huge issue , as freezes the phone like it's just a dummy , no physical buttons , no touch responses nothing,

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

Yeah, I get that, bro. I passed this issue on to the devs, let's see what happens now.

14. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Thank , let's hope it get resolved soon

15. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Yeah man there's something with the update , let's hope devs resolve it soon

Blast ya azZ likes this.
  16. Miika

Miika Game Lead

If your phone freezes so that nothing works anymore, not even the power button, then it sounds like a some kind of a bug in the phone firmware. No game should ever be able to do this, even on purpose. We can report this issue to Unity (the maker of the engine behind Battle Bay) but unfortunately there is nothing we can do. :(

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  17. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

But why is it happening right after the update , it was not the case before this update everything for running smoothly and it's not only happening with me ,some other guys with different brand phone's also getting this same problem

18. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Something in the game now triggers the bug in the device which didn’t happen before. The game runs just fine on other devices which usually means there is something weird specifically with that model.

Mr. Chompers and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  19. Ash_ketchum

Ash_ketchum New Member

Yes maybe u r right, and I have stock Android 7.1 , what bug could be there in stock android

20. Blast ya azZ

Blast ya azZ Member

plss help us problem is still there. I cant live without playing :(

R4Z0R likes this.