1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

SPEEDERS NEED A BUMP!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Aquatic Thunder, 23 May 2018.

1. Aquatic Thunder

Aquatic Thunder Member

Okay every ship has its advantages/ disadvantages..
    -Shooters have (red) weapon slots, health, and defense...
    -Defenders have increased health, shields, and increased blue slots...
    -Fixers have good mobility and turret rotations, they also have the ability to attach two telsa shields as well as three weapons...
    -Fixers are fixers they have duct tape but are expected to chill and the back with the protection of allied members..
    But Speeders are supposed to be fast.. but realistically without the use of turbo; speeders are slow AF.. their mobility is laughable without rudder.. they have really low health and never gain any added defense when leveling the ships.. and are easy to pick off when trying to flee away..
    Here are some viable options i believe to be fair: increase the base stats of speeders, add an additional (red) weapon slot or (blue) slot.. for added health, speed, or recover...
    In summary Speeders are calles speeders for no reason.. fixers and enforcers could also be considered speeders with turbo/nitro.. only difference is a speeder literally has to pick its poison.. you are either fast, have good mobility, have higher HP, evade some shots with nitro or die in close combat.. there's simply something missin..

2. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

Fixers have tesla shields?????? Dude I wish I had a tesla shield so I can defend myself. :(:p

3. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    You put fixers twice, I think you meant enforcers when talking about double Tesla

The speeder does gain defense but it’s only 5. Which does nothing so I agree cause it’s basically no defense at all.

But I totally agree with you, we are super slow.

Defenders are fine but they need another blue slot to have more health, plus hey need to learn how to push the enemy, too many just sit in the open expecting to be healed and die. Dummies.

Shooters are fine, they just need to learn how to not do the Salem bull crap that defenders are doing.

Fixers are weak, maybe a defense buff.

4. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

No duh speeders suck without turbos
    Defenders are crap without shields
    Enforcers without tesla shields are bad
    Shooters with bad weapons suck
    Fixers without repair items... I shouldn't have to explain this one

5. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    I'm a mk4 speeder in master II and I do just fine with my uncommon and rare T1 nitros.

We don't need a buff. We have something those idiot shooters don't: skill.

NeptuneGaming and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I don't think that speeders are weak. They are nothing without turbo, you right; but with a high speed cap there is no item more effective than turbo for speeders. Also mobility is very good than other ships. You need to know always be sneaky.

7. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Speeders I hate the MOST! As fixer becuase they Keep Fallowing me and tying to kill me but I wish I had a Tesla Shield to protect myself tho :(:(

8. The Friendly Fixer

The Friendly Fixer Well-Known Member

Devs have to buff us poor fixers :(...
    Lol:p

HARPO! likes this.
  9. Aquatic Thunder

Aquatic Thunder Member

My bad typo... Enforcers*.. but yeah fixers should have telsa shield.. but if they did and used ducts tapes at the same time.. they would never die.

10. Aquatic Thunder

Aquatic Thunder Member

Thank you.. i agree with you too fixers do need more defense.. but they are expected to be protected their teammates.. so anyome tying kill the fixer will probably die as a result because they also have the ability to regenerate health like crazy.

11. Aquatic Thunder

Aquatic Thunder Member

Every boat uses turbo silly... but without turbo a speeder is SLOW just like any other boat.. if a defender doesn't have health perks he still gets insane defense and health every time he levels up the boat.... if every boat was naked and just had one weapon.. the speeder is naturally at a disadvantage.. the speeds of the boats aren't that different from each other.. but health, defense, and the number of weapons do make a difference... and fixers are in their own category they arent expected to deal damage... but even fixers can use big torpedoes and mines.. and rapidly heal themselves.. if speeders wanna heal thats a wasted blue slot.. if speeders wanted to match others boats naturally HP.. thats a wasted blue slot.. but the turbo doesn't make the speeder that much harder to hit.. thats what the yellow items are for... even so shooters have enough weapon slots to counter whatever yellow items speeders use...

12. Aquatic Thunder

Aquatic Thunder Member

Like you said you are only mk4.. other boats gain advantages as you level up. You will notice that enforcers have better lateral movements than speeders.. speeders are faster but turning ability, and reverse speed dont compare to that of enforcers.. shooters gain even more weapon slots so unless you kill shooters in a few blows.. you will lose in any close combat battles unless you have a rudder.. and defenders gain even more health.. if they have a gear lube.. the speeders will sink.. I'm a mk 6 speeder and you literally have to wait in the shadows and hope you see a stray boat you can 1 vs 1. The only boat you can obliterate is the fixer but if they are guarded its a kamikaze attack.. a life for a life

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  13. SeaNavy

You could say the same for every boat. A defender without shields is going to have less health than shooters and even some high level speeders. It's health and defense are not insane. If you call 50 damage off a 2k shot insane, idk what to say. Also, it's not as slow as any other boat. A defender without turbo is going to have a speed of like 0.7 or somewhere around that, while speeders will have at least 1, assuming you trained your crew as much as you leveled up your ship.
    Also, just because shooters have enough weapon slots to counter your nitros and Overboost and stuff, they're not going to use like 5 sniper cannons or something, they're going to most likely have things like mortars and torpedoes, which are near useless against speeders. If you're saying speeder is bad because it's slow without turbo, that's like saying shooter is bad because it's bad without weapons.

14. PhoenixLife

PhoenixLife Well-Known Member

Videogames
    I'm shooter and have plenty of skill
    And also BITTERSTEEL (duh)

15. SeaNavy

"idiot shooters," not "shooters."

16. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    I know, I didn’t forget about you guys. I notice stuff.

17. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

I am not a mk4. Speeder is one of the best 1vs1 ship, trust me. Also you don't need a rudder speeder is agile enough. Speeder isn't like other ships you need to know how to use it, you need to know how to take position. If you try to use speeder same like other ships you will lose. Additionally gear lube is a speeder killer but thank god very few using it.

18. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wow. You're a mk6. Whats your infamy, mate?

19. d_p air

d_p air Member

No.

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

10/10 perfect answer lol

NeptuneGaming and d_p air like this.