1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v.3.0 - “Eventful times”

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 23 May 2018.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Should make it easy For you to reach 10k infamy in 24 hours with 24% more damage to you firebomb rain from hell!!! Find more hiding spots is my new goal!

Turkett

2. Terry Morgan

A 20 second invulnerable to damage would stop that

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. nzouF

nzouF Member

20 seconds ? how about one hour ?
    On a serious note : can devs think about a way iOS users could create/use another account on the same apple device ? @The Grim Repair

4. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

5. Terry Morgan

So where is the face for buffing telsla shields with hp perks and no help with the oppressive double bubble fat bananas?

Turkett

Reorge likes this.
  6. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Wher snipr narf?

Well I’m excited! New map. New mode? Respawn?! Sweet!

7. MrGoodFella

MrGoodFella New Member

Sooooo Im gonna ASSUME the rumor of the MINI GUN isnt a real thing?? LOL

No Mini Gun Mikey! :(

8. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Funny how it's you asking this. I guess @ViscountSniffit was so excited that he missed an opportunity to whine about sniper :D

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

There are a lot of balance updates that I would like to see. But those kind of changes can be quite controversial. So I kind of understand that they might have avoided changing too much for the ‘anniversary’ update.

Next time though...

TheAntiSnipe and Ultrah like this.
  10. UnZi

UnZi New Member

1 Step Forward.... #KeepItUpGuyZzz

11. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

This is so AWESOME!!!!!

12. TRFrostSaker

TRFrostSaker Member

Programmer
    Sorry but this "huge update" is only aim to make the game more P2W and doesn't actually fix any of the current problems in the game nor change anything in the current meta, so...

ErnestEgret likes this.
  13. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Hi! I collected answers to some of your questions below:

Events will show possible rewards from that event.

All balancing is done in mind that it's possible to gain top rewards as F2P.

All graphical changes have done in a way that they don't have any performance cost.

Definitely! The game is never ready and there are always changes and additions that could (and should) be done. But then the update would have come much later. One thing at a time. :)

Our intention is not to boost tesla shield. It is to offer more variety. Currently there is only one perk type for tesla shields. Now there is an option.

No public information on this available at this time. As it's a new thing we expect a need to keep improving it rapidly, so going into details might get old news tomorrow already.

There are different kind of perks. Some of them only allow one per type per item. For example: If there would a named "Zeus' Carronade Damage" perk, you could only put one of those into your carronade.

Same frequency as other maps.

The same spawn points are used randomly as at the beginning of the battle.

Players are immune to damage for a period of time after the respawn. This makes spawn camping a bad idea as you would be facing invulnerable ships.

No, there are no legendary variations of the normal perks. Only the new event perks come in legendary flavour.

Quote from our team chat after posting the release notes:
    "When you're so OCD about fixing typos you fix intentional typos..."
    So yeah, it was supposed to be "rivarly" -> "rivalry"...

The purpose of the events is to provide new and fresh gameplay, so the answer to all of those questions is: It varies.

Everything is included in the patch notes.

14. Royalty92

Royalty92 New Member

Body builder but born a Battle Bay Warrior
    Wakanda Forever........i mean enforcer forever...with perks that make all weapons more powerful and max epic weapons vs max tesla shield with hp only blast cannons,regular cannon ,sniper even tho some say sniper crit can break it i still havent seen it this means to keep the tesla shield usefulness they need to give it hp perks even tho a max epic shield will normally have 4 duration perks with a total of 3.2 sec if all switch to hp that means 6.4 sec you wont see an enforcer with a shield so this is very very fair for all

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  15. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

RIP Fixers!

Claudius Maximus and Reorge like this.
  16. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

No tesla shield nerf / mine tweak? Are you SERIOUS?? Do you guys even play your own game???????

17. Royalty92

Royalty92 New Member

Idk what you mean by that lol

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  18. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Fixers do so little in questing right now and they reduce the points for completing the healing quest. So... yeah

19. Royalty92

Royalty92 New Member

Dude you know nothing about max weapons vs max tesla shield

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  20. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

Nice one Rovio... only thing i'm concerned about are the event tickets, please please please don't be tempted to sell them for pearls/money... please stick with what was said in the patch notes - that players will earn them in-game via time spent on battles or whatever in-game achievements are needed.

with the addition of new perk types, hope you have made adjustments to the probability of perks actually showing up in the shop as well as the probability of higher rarities... (i haven't seen an epic range perk in the shop in like months already, to think that i haven't missed a day since i started playing this game)

i agree with the others, i was expecting more, but i believe most of the updates mentioned are good... and should bring a new level of freshness to the gaming experience.

surprised to not see any item balancing updates
    Cheers!