1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

deprived of the battle bonuses.Why?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Adam Freeman, 23 May 2018.

1. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    I think he's talking about the ads not popping up in some of his battles.

2C713B87-4136-4948-9E7E-AA8311D7D992.png
    If needed i brought some nightmare rewards to compare.

Nikkie! and The Otherguy like this.
  2. Adam Freeman

Adam Freeman Member

yes I understood you and I had 300% of the birthday.but I want to know why at the end of the battles you normally receive normal reward and if you see the advertising you will have the right of the bonuses, but I would have the bonus that some times not as usual since I installed the game.and thanks a lot for your patience and attention and your time my friend

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Okay, NOW I get it, thanks.
    This is actually a bug, I think @CaffeinatedChris would explain it better though.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Adam Freeman

Adam Freeman Member

Oh.so that's it, And what is the solution if it's a bug in your opinion

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    @Adam Freeman, the more specific you are about what is wrong, the fewer misunderstandings you will have.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I can't necessarily explain it, but I can say that it's definitely a bug if the "View ad for 50% bonus" is missing.

As a first step, I would uninstall and reinstall Battle Bay (but make sure you've synced your account first under the Options menu, and copy your player ID and account ID from the Settings menu down as well!) - if that doesn't resolve it, then can we please get your device make, model, and OS version?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Adam Freeman

Adam Freeman Member

guys I would like to thank you very much, because the problem has stopped by itself as usual, because it happened to me every few days for 20/30 match but this time has been more than 2 days

@ TheAntisnipe, BIG THANKS, I really appreciate your help and your attention and your welcome

@The Otherguy, thank you for your kindness and your sympathy and for trying to help

@Gnu, thank you for your explanation of my problem in two words, and if I have more important rewards than yours it's because I chose to increase the rewards (sugar - gold) instead of improving some weapons by training my team
    @CaffeinatedChris Thank you for trying to help me, but I did not want to uninstall and reinstall because I was afraid of aggravating the situation even more, it's not because I do not trust your proposal but it's because I'm afraid I do not execute it exactly (synchronize - copy ID). but I think I will contact you again since this problem is common to happen again, and thank you infinitely again ;)