1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE REVIEW THE MATCH BALANACE IN THE GAME!!!!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by lbkwok513, 20 May 2018.

1. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

Hello, please review the balancing of the game!
    Over 1x matches we have teammates without contributing, just die extremely fast and become a 1or2 v 5 match!
    if this happens ocasionally, i am totally fine for this. But it is NOT!
    I do think you have a problem in the balacning, especially if you have a relatively high gear score, you are going to team up with less experience players. Remember, this issue keep happening which is extremely annoying!
    I am not hoping for winning all the time, but your system should be reviewed!

2. TonyStar123

TonyStar123 Active Member

Dude it just a couple of battles, just deal with it. No need to take other problems to seriously it is just a game. Besides there is no such thing as a perfect game.

3. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

No. I do think they should work on it. this totally affects player's experience, not only me.

4. TonyStar123

In my opinion, the devs are doing their best trying to fix issues and bugs in the game. Unforunately, there is just somethings they can't fix.

5. lbkwok513

lbkwok513 New Member

I do understand there is no perfect, but i think i should let them know.
    If cant fix, its alright. but at least to raise the problem.

6. TonyStar123

There is like a thousand posts on the forums about each of these topics. So if you want to see other people's opinion about these posts. Go get some popcorn and sit back and relax so you can read all about it.:p

R@jith anand likes this.
  7. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Another day, another matchmaking thread..

Just deal with it there are noobs such as you that the devs can't fix. Matchmaking is fine.

TonyStar123 likes this.
  8. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

1. If players are deliberately losing, you need to report them to the devs.
    2. If players are losing because they are outmatched, then they need to learn ‘surviveability’ skills. Eg how to stay with the team, how to position themselves to minimise number of ships able to shoot them, to play more conservatively etc
    3. If players are losing because the opposition ships are way too strong for the level they are at, they may have tanked their infamy. If it is blatant, consider reporting them.