1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What does every one else think about the lore

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Zambler, 11 May 2017.

1. Zambler

Zambler New Member

I think that there is a war going on for oil hints OIL in every map and that the war was interrupted by a huge flood and submarine hangers and things like that were flood so the war had to go low scale with every major wepon hanger flooded then shushed and gold became the main currency because gold and sugar would be harder to get and sugar would simply fall to pieces in the water.

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

The History of Battle Bay. its all about Oil.

ChickenSurprise likes this.
  3. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

It's all about the mice I tell you. The super intelligent lab mice will outlive us all.

4. OopsV1

OopsV1 New Member

Games Mostly
    Haha, yes who knows what they been doing to those mice. They probably out live the humans and become the superior animal of the world!!!!

HyperGamer120 and Epekka like this.
  5. JDAR

JDAR Active Member

Lol:D

6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Everyone wants happy oil, but there was a flood so everyone had to go from tanks to boats to get happy oil.

Because on land they would fight with tanks

Last edited: 7 Jul 2017
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

It might be that global warming caused the icecaps to melt (see subzero and chillzone) and humans evacuated. This caused an evolution in mice. The mice, not knowing how to produce food (like sugar) went to war for what little remained. Also, they formed cults (The symbols for ace and nightmare are visible in some maps). What do you say?

8. ChaseSU

ChaseSU Member

Mouse pirates... Sounds savage:D

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

Do you think they might make a movie out of it, once it become very popular?, just like angry birds

10. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I would get it on blu ray

@Climax likes this.
  11. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

If they did do you think they might put in message about the climate and environment, just like Pixar movie WALL'E?

12. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Ohhhh maybe

13. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Summary: teenage bhurt dreams to work on a boat, and gets his chance when his dad, a widly known ship captain, lets him try out driving his spare mk 2 shooter and shows a natural ability for it. When he gets older, he signs up for the battle bay tournament and meets swift and mortimer, his future best freinds and goes up against enemies like the stubborn brock and sly felix, eventually reaching nightmare and facing the hardest enemy ever: the evil bzzcientist dr. buzzkill. Note: it's gonna be a kids movie, so I had to make the summary for a kids movie.

14. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I think it has to do with some small mammal fighting over oil. Because if you look at sinklair, his helmet is made from a 10 gauge shell. And as stated before, oil is hinted in every map

The Otherguy likes this.
  15. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

you guys got it all wrong... Battlebay is all about the pigs from angry birds... battlebay, is a topsecret research facility made by king Pig to counter the angry birds!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p all the battles are simulated to get the perfect boat to destry the bird islands hahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Otherguy and TheRedSpeeder like this.
  16. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

*Gasp* your right!! Because look what I found... 20170613_233115.png pig! Pig! Pig!

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

18. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Yeah wo! Pig!

19. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Based on the crew pics, mutated evolved sea creatures. I see a few starfish, an octopus, a catfish, etc. Like a SpongeBob Mad Max mashup.

The Otherguy and BITTERSTEEL like this.
  20. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

And the crew are really tiny! Brock wears a ball from from the game pool (I can't spell it) and bhurt has wires on his hat.