1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How can a shooter in nightmare play like this

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BORN TO KILL YOU, 14 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BORN TO KILL YOU

BORN TO KILL YOU Active Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/ZSCKLSMS#CTBYRGTH ....... I know he was top scorer in our team but what he did was the noobest thing i ever saw .....enemy 2 had barely 500 hp and he had a freaking 9.4k and he lost .....watch the battle and tell me what he did wrong....

Maybe he did right

Other shooters can share their response on his decision so that i can apolgize to him if its my misunderstanding

Last edited: 14 May 2018
    Cryix, TheAntiSnipe and Blueee like this.
  2. Shoot Em' Up

Shoot Em' Up New Member

He gave the phone to his 8 year old son, still outplayed most others though ;)

Cryix likes this.
  3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I don’t think he played that badly really. He was left in 2v1 and lost vision when you all died. Even if he hadn’t run into the mine, he probably would have timed out.

You’re just as much to blame for the loss. You had 3v2 advantage, you had control of the capture zone, and you’ve got a bandage giving you +115 heals every few seconds. All you had to do was sit back and watch your advantage grow, yet you decided to charge forward, alone, with low health, and get yourself killed.

Nikkie!, Beej, Ultrah and 11 others like this.
  4. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

Noob...

If the enemy has bandage and really low heath like in that battle you attack, not stay, and specially when it’s a 1vs2.

It was an easy win and he played it really bad.

Cryix likes this.
  5. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Everybody has bad battles. Suck it up and go for the next battle, you won't get any better pointing your teammates mistakes ;)

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

His shooting was actually quite good (getting some good hits in on speeder) but I think he was tactically naive and too afraid of getting hit from the start. Had he been a more aggressive player, I think the battle would have easily been won before it came down to the 2v1 situation.

However, everyone makes mistakes, and ultimately that’s why we’re all at the infamy level we are. I’m sure there are many players that have cursed my name as I’ve ran over a mine, or managed to catch a big torp.

7. ViscountSniffit

He did attack, and he got killed by a Torp before he could land any hits. I agree that he ‘probably’ should have gone in harder, and sooner, after his team died; but there is no reason to assume the outcome would have been any different.

8. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I suggest you apologize if you were rude, NML players are only human at the end of the day and can sometimes play bad. We all do. However, as someone once said, "The better you get, the stupider your mistakes look when you make them".

Nikkie!, Ultrah, *JAWS* and 9 others like this.
  9. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

That's scary! I don't wanna imagine how much stupider I can actually look after some of my moments today

Never mind I'm safe :) just realised that would require me to get better lol

10. TheAntiSnipe

However, the enemy shooter duo played it as perfectly as they could, winning the fight with their numbers, forcing their opponent to make a move and taking advantage of their range while the opponent was a knifefighter. You can say that that shooter lost the match by playing conservatively but that's not true. He didn't have vision at all, meaning he did his best to win but got unlucky.

A clear case of one side getting sincerely outplayed.

11. TheAntiSnipe

My point is, when you're a noob, there's a little less at stake when you lose. When you go pro, you have more to lose and your mistakes look waaaay bigger in proportion;)

12. BORN TO KILL YOU

Already told u i was not the top scorer in that game ... considering i had 2 full hp shooters with me i rushed in 2 chip away another 1200 using my flare on the already low hp enemies .

Considering the situvation i wanted the match to end fast so i gave my life for 1200 dmg but i never knew my team shooters will play like that

13. BORN TO KILL YOU

Yeah

14. BORN TO KILL YOU

Hope he learns from his mistakes

nosesabe likes this.
  15. BORN TO KILL YOU

We all have to improve

16. BORN TO KILL YOU

Lol technically he outplayed me ...but he was too waste at the end tho

17. BORN TO KILL YOU

Actually i do get better by doing this :p

18. BORN TO KILL YOU

Yeah:)

19. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

But why you want the battle to end early ?? also as many great players have already spoken but what I find in fault for you is that you could have waited and with your tesla "ON" should have went in { I bet you already knew} and the guys they should have observed that the others are on bandage and its really important to observe you own team member's items whether they have bandage or not, also there game play whether they are playing conservative or aggressive its all about the decisions and instincts during the battle we sometimes go with wrong ones and things like this happens also look at his weapons only one mortar in an open map he can't even fire freely his weapons.
    So I guess everybody is at fault and as said its easy to say from here, even from watching replay because we can see all with there health and positions but in real time all we can see is whats in our front and its really hard 2 vs 1 even with 100 hp left of two.
    So It will be fine to forgive the guy as it can happen with anyone.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  20. ViscountSniffit

Yes, what you did was understandable, I might have done the same thing. From your perspective, it looked like those guys were going down, and the Shooters had your back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.