1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Speeder Combos?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by HappyUnicorn789, 12 Jun 2017.

1. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

What are your weapon combos and yellow slot combos for high level speeders?
    Currently, i am a MK5 speeder, switching from big shield and turbo to bandage and turbo.
    My weapons are missiles and blast cannon.

Debugger, Transformers and Nicolas like this.
  2. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

Mines i guess?

3. Raissa tito safaraz

I guess mines and cannon/blast/sniper

4. HappyUnicorn789

then you are more like playing a support role? what if you became the last guy left in the game?

Debugger, Transformers and Nicolas like this.
  5. Raissa tito safaraz

I told you to bring cannon too!

6. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

I prefer: Sniper + TriTorp

7. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Flare gun + Blast Cannon

Blast Cannon + Big torpedo

8. HappyUnicorn789

anyone uses fireguns>

Debugger and Transformers like this.
  9. RoninPilgrim

RoninPilgrim New Member

Sniper cannon, long range mortar, nitro, overboost, turbo.

Stay out of range and pick off the weak ones.

Nicolas likes this.
  10. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

I have:
    Big Torpedo + Blast Cannon
    Frost Blaster + Tesla Bolt + Overboost
    Turbo + Big Shield

Everything is Rare T3 or T4 except for BT and Shield. I've just reached my all time high today of 3399 infamy in this mk5 speeder setup.

I'd suggest you go back to Big shield. Unless your bandage is amazing. As you're losing a slot point in your current setup.

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
  11. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’m not especially high tier, but I believe the best combos are Big Torp + Frost, and Flare + Blast Cannon.

I personally run BC + Exploding Cannon. Mainly because I used to run double BC at mk3. So when I got my mk4, switching in the Exploding Cannon allowed me to play the same playstyle, but I’m not forced to share my duplicates, between two of the same gun. BC and ExC are very similar weapons in terms of range, arc and cool down, so I don’t have to think too much about which one I’m using. The splash with ExC is also a nice bonus.

My build is probably best suited to killing other speeders, as I can unleash a lot of damage quickly at close range, and then stun them to prevent them using yellow items to get away. A lot of other speeders run things like cannons, torps or mines, so I usually have them outgunned. Torps would do bigger damage, but it’s much harder to hit with against another speeder.

My ideal yellow combo would be Tesla Bolt and Tesla Shield, so you can shield yourself between stuns, but it’s not really practical before mk6, as the you’d have no slots left for OB/Nitro.

I’m sure people will disagree, but I personally think the cannon is a bad fit on a speeder. The cannon only gets good DPS if you’re firing it continuously. Speeders probably won’t be doing that as they have a lot of yellow actions, which stop you shooting continuously. Also, why hang around waiting for a second shot, when a Blast Cannon can do the same damage in one shot, and you can be out of there before they know what hit them.

12. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

@ViscountSniffit , What you said about regular cannon is entirely correct. It's very rare you'll ever be able to make use of the low cooldown with all the other slots you have to use. Plus, the speeder never wants to be in a sustained gunfight as you don't have the health or firepower for it. You always want to be in and out. Either to chunk down, Or finish off opponents

TheAntiSnipe and ViscountSniffit like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    lol I'm the same exact setup and same level of items too. Seems more and more common these days

My opinion:
    Frost + torp = best combo for mk5
    Exp cannon + flare = best for mk6 (bc tesla shield)

Last edited: 29 Oct 2017
    Crashedup likes this.
  14. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

I play mines and blast cannon, yellow slots - overboost (don't have to explain that), nitrous (to get in and out quickly) and frost blaster (to freeze enemy to it's easy target for my team).. blue slots - big shield (bandage is useless when you have less than 2500 HP - you'll get two shoted easily), and turbo (don't have to explain that)..

15. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I play blast+flare, both weapons are heavily perked to compliment each other. Blast+flare shines in clutchfights, where you're blitzing enemies while moving at crazy speed. I use perks to get a 14.1-14.4 second burn, and use my guns to full potential, since I'm a dead shot. So I get two blast shots in while one flare burns out. I'm a mk4 and moving to mk5. Atm I'm developing a tesla bolt to do flare+stun+blast+blast and am at 1.6k infamy.

16. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I like to mess around so i put frost+mine+big bertha

17. jSwtch

jSwtch Member

I think the best combo is either flare gun + blast cannon with burn damage perks or cannon/carronades + big torp with frost damage perks.
    However I am excited to set up my grenade with crit burn perks and explosive cannon w/ burn damage perk - as soon as I can level them up.
    tesla shield + over boost @ mk4 -> overboost + nitro + tesla cannon @ mk5

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. HectorBarbossa

HectorBarbossa Member

Engineering Data Analyst
    red: sniper, big bertha
    yellow: frost launcher, overboost
    blue: turbo, big shield

combo attack: frost launcher, big bertha, sniper, then run using overboost.

19. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

The face that my T4 Epic Big Torpedo with 4 rare+epic frost perks only does 2600 damage while frosted, yet I get hit by shooters for 2500 damage from a T4 epic Sniper crit 45% of the time shows the frost combo is NOT the OP thing here.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  20. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

I use big torpedo and cannon for red (blast cannon would be better)
    Yellows : Tesla bolt, turbo, overboost I like the stun to set up a torpedo or to run away more than frost.
    Blue turbo is a must I also run bandage but might switch to shield for more health to start