1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't we have a system to vote on bad players after each match and why are we tolerating them

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Roundtable, 12 Jun 2017.

1. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

Battle Bay is good game to play, there is no doubt about, But it is been constantly ruined bad players, who aren't willing to cooperate with each others, speeders and shooters doing suicidal run towards enemy line just because they think they are heroes and invincible, shooters playing hide and seek with their sniper cannons not even helping teammate.
    Why are we still tolerating this behavior in matches, I bet most game is loss through bad players. The so called matchmaking keep partnering me up with loser teammate who can't even understand the simplest concept of teamwork, the amount of infamy that I dropped because of this s biblical. They are truly the bane of this game.

Why can't we have a rating system that allows players in own team to vote and shame on the Worst Player in Game (WPiG) on respective player, just like over-watch, but instead bad players. Group the bad players together, make them play against each other

You can argue that is took too long to match make if implemented, but I don't mind waiting for longer period for matchmaking, it is better to wait for a good match have fun work together than to have player which are bad and a source of nightmare to the entire team

PS:The amount of restrain, it took me not to start swearing on bad and non-cooperative players in this thread.......:mad:......OHH THE HATE FOR THEM

2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

*sigh* more matchmaking complaints? But still, you at least aren't just saying 'matchmakn sux i get put wit bad peple' NOTE: That is not what people really say, but somtimes I fell like they do!

3. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

they are bane of this game...I hate them so much, you will be angry after losing so much infamy because of them

4. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

While you were talking I edited my post. You're right.

5. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

thank you, it meant a lot to me

6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Your wellcome

7. Jerbears

Jerbears Active Member

Matchmaking is matchmaking. The average win rate in any game fluctuates between 45%-55% for the 99 percentile. The game just got released a month ago. I'm sure this is a big data collection time for them to figure out what to try in the next major update. Helping with ideas is probably better than saying "TLDR: its bad". For myself it took me 350~ games to reach 1k infamy with a FTP account using a mk2 shooter. We all see the baddies, or team comps that make you question if its a match worth playing. What I've learned is stick with the guys on your team and do what they do no matter what. Shoot who they shoot, try to stay alive. If you have a healer keep him alive. You would be surprised how many games you can win with only 4 or 3 boats working together (At least at <1k Infamy).

8. Roundtable

Roundtable Member

Nice on the analysis :), true on what you say, Though it just gets on my nerves every single time I see them rushing in, making the whole team put in more efforts and stress in order to win, I mean is the does the idea of working together, repulse them?, I just don't get them on why they do it.

Once again nice analysis, my respects for you :cool:

Jerbears likes this.
  9. KiKi-Cro

KiKi-Cro New Member

What about that defenders who stay at the back of a fight? Lol

And fixers who go 1on4 in first seconds, or go solo yolo.

Too bad we do not have a chat to correct the players with few sware words. Haha