1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Update-Situation

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Mntr, 11 May 2018.

1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I'm answering your specific point. Not implying anything.

Supercell started with the clash games. The clash games are their main income source.

Rovio started with AB after Bounce, the Nokia classic. AB is thus analogous to Supercell's Clash series. That's all I'm saying. There's many game companies that have that one game they focus on. I don't know if that is Rovio's outlook on BB.

The Otherguy and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Someone with Grim in their username told me the update is going to include a new ship.

3. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    100% understand becuse rovio will spend whatever to make angry bird successful and won’t bother by B.B.

nosesabe likes this.
  4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

One interesting point that I’ve noted from the conversation. Other games seem to update as frequently as BB, but they run more regular events.

I’m not saying that the game doesn’t need an update (it does) but perhaps the key to keeping people happier is more regular events.

However, without playing those other games mentioned, I wonder what sort of event would lend itself to BB?

What type of event would players suggest?

5. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    Yes go check there Fb Page twitter page everything rovio is an angry bird company until someone buys B.B. from them they won’t give a cent about it.

Rokstrmahesh likes this.
  6. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D
    Hope your Grim is that Grim who matter at this matter :p

7. Rainbow Warrior

Guys, c'mon!
    Everyone can see those super cell games are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay simpler than Battle Bay, you don't even need to control your characters you just tap where you want they to do what they do and in Clash of clans you don't play against a real person but against the "map" he/ she built. That said seems to be natural that they have more little updates and events than battle bay

8. Jason 26

Jason 26 New Member

IS THAT TRUE??????

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

First I've heard of it so I would say it's BS

10. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I kinda like surprises, and when I get needy for an update to Battle Bay, I just play Rocket League or some other game in the meantime.

F0266BE7-E7F0-4BC2-9DA4-01C037912385.jpeg

Either way, less Battle Bay is less ads watched, but it’s just one person vs someone who has already spent money on this game.

11. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Blatant lying to spread false rumors is not tolerated here.

12. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I can say only one thing after reading everyone's opinion that is "SOON"

13. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

How do you know that it is The GrimRepair he is talking apart. There are so many people with Grim in their name ingame with also many copy-cats. One of them could have said something. Da Carronade King is just passing on what he heard. Thats not lying, thats just not knowing the full truth because people won't be kind enough to tell the full truth.

14. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I totally agree with you! Me aswell seen alot of user tried to copy 'Grim Repair" name but as you can't have same name twice so you gotta choose something else so there are lots of players with Grim in there name

vis1234567899 likes this.
  15. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

So are you telling me that Nigerian Prince who I’ve just wired $1000 to, may not actually be a real Nigerian Prince? I was promised $1m though :(

16. Rainbow Warrior

But you guys agree it could and it was probably the intention to fool a little bit some players, dont you? She'll probably say it was Grim Grinner or something like that but still

17. vis1234567899

Yes lol. Better call 999.

I mt Grim online. Next match, I see someone called The Grim Repear and in the same match GrimRepair27. Two people with Grim in their name in the same match, who are not the Grim Repair.

18. vis1234567899

We won't know will we, now she is banned. We have to wait a week or so (I guess thats how long a ban is , right?)

19. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Oh well. I’ll just need to take solace in the arms of this Russian supermodel that I’ve been emailing.
    She’s super hot, and I’ve even paid her airfare so that she can come and visit me.
    She insisted on coming first class, which was expensive, but it’ll be worth it.
    Come to think of it, she was to to arrive yesterday. I hope she’ll not be too much longer.

20. w@x

w@x Member

Devs need to take a good hard look at themselves and their competition. Change needs to come, the winds are shifting and people are setting sail.

Be as passive aggressive as you want @Miika , does not change the fact that we are not happy.

We need more announcements, more dev talk, a weekly blog or something, anything! All I ever see from your team are condescending crappy comments.