1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Help me to select a Boat

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 6 May 2018.

Tags:
  1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Hi! I'm a MK5 player , currently lvl 33.
    I was playing all ship except Shooter , I'm finding difficulty in selecting a boat to choose as my main boat, played Speeder up to MK4 with dual blast , then I hit MK5 find lots of great ships , at MK5 for some reason speeder is not actually going well so I posted a tread to find a MK5 ship, I got a unanimous answer fixer , so from then on I upgraded the fixer stuffs and make my fixer playable :rolleyes:. But just being a support role is bit boring so now using Enforcer, but don't have a good Tesla Shield and other Enforcer related things, I really want to stick with one boat, and have to plan for MK6. So I need serious advice from you guys to select a boat , don't just say select a boat suited to your play style, I can adapt to anything, so what do you think? :)
    Screenshot_Battle_Bay_20180506-113123.png

Cryix likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

No you cannot adapt to anything. I thought I could, but I was wrong. Anything that feels like it doesn't fit is wrong for you!

You find fixer boring, so it's not your class, is it?

Also, why did you quit speeder at mk5 anyway? Have you really given a try to it? Speeder mk5 is beautiful, it just has a sharp learning curve.

Cryix likes this.
  3. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

So what's your suggestion ? Speeder? I'm okey with speeder, because it was my main boat up to MK4

Cryix likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Do you like its style?

Cryix likes this.
  5. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Yup

Cryix likes this.
  6. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    "Do not use a ship just because it's overpowered at the moment, Pick a ship that actually fits your style"
    So basically what playstyle do you like? ;)

Blueee, Cryix and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  7. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I was totally expecting this answer. I actually don't know what play style I like , I like to go alone like a speeder and kill the separated week one like a speeder, and be with team and kill speeders and fixers and Enforce like an Enforcer , and even tank the team like a Defender :D
    I can't pick a decision, most likely I may pic speeder ( My thought ):p

Cryix, CoolDownHSNA and TheFixer27 like this.
  8. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

First looking at your weapons and there lvl! i agree you can adapt to any ship but if you do so stick to that ship cause changing ship in MK6 is just the worst idea!
    i'll say Try Enforcer-Defender-Fixer!
    For Enforcer: 2 BC,1 Flare(upgrade your flare asap)
    OB and Nitro for Now cause using Shield at this lvl is useless as you are gonne need Minimum t3 rare with it's crew training
    Bandage and turbo (you can use also small shield as well in replace of bandage but it's useful when your team has Fixer or You don't have tesla shield with you bt turbo is must as you can run away and heal yourself)
    [For more: @wreck your day @The OtherGuy]
    (Soon i'll also try enforcer but right now i don't have weapons which suits enforcer)

Defender: 2BC, 1 EC
    Big Shield,Small shield,Bandage,turbo
    [for More: @SeaNavy @Capitan Defender ]

Fixer: As you mentioned you want ot go straight into fight i'll say try SELFISH FIXER!
    1BC + Overboost + 2 duct tape + 1 repaiir Pulse (so sometimes you can Heal you teammate as well if they are around) + Shield and Turbo(taking bandage is worst as you already have so much of self-healing weapon
    [For more: @Da Carronade King @Sewah ]

Cryix and Aswin like this.
  9. TheFixer27

A boat
    Maybe teslashield enforcer?

Cryix likes this.
  10. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    I used to be like you, my mk4 speeder got me to 1700, but my mk5 speeder failed as the highest I got to was 1900. However I flopped so I tried out all the other ships. I was decent with every ship but to be honest they were all just boring, compared to speeder. But then I tried out a selfish fixer. And I found out that it was very fun, less fun than speeder as the selfish fixer is slower but still a lot of fun. It also has the added bonus of being able to heal yourself up quickly meaning that you are what you would call a speeder on bandage steroids

Select selfish fixer and stick with it. Improve your efficiency with one item and when you get to mk6, u will get a second item which will help a lot as you would be able to put up as much damage as the rest of your team easily. And being selfish can mean having 3 tapes but its up to you, you could use two tapes and have a spare pulse which u should only use in emergencies. In my opinion, three tapes is best as it allows you to not be distracted by your teammates.

Its a team game though, so whenever I see any teammates, I often shield them to stop them getting hit, especially if they are about to die. I even run into torps:rolleyes: but as long as I stop them getting hit its ok. However it is important to keep this a s a second objective so I often just do this at the start or at the end where it might come down to a 2vs2 or so.. The first is to be selfish, or be bait, which is also useful for ur team.

Selfish fixer allows me to be an assasin like a speeder but while the low speed means you get hit more than a speeder, the healing more than makes up for it. Just strap on an excellent turbo and overboost/nitro on your fixer and you would be close enough to a speeder in speed anyway. You have some good tapes and don't worry if they are weak. Currently I use a tier 4 rare but my second one is a tier 1 epic and a tier 1 uncommon:D which are really weak compared to the tier 4 epic weapons people have. But I am still at 2000 and its how you use the tapes. Often when you are close to death, you should find cover so you can reheal. That's a lesson I should learn myself , as sometimes I am a bit too arrogant and end up getting myself killed and my team loses the match because of it.

I said more on this than I have ever said on the Selfish Fixer Thread.

Last edited: 6 May 2018
  11. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Which ship currently you using?

Cryix and Da Carronade King like this.
  12. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Selfish fixer. MK5
    Lol, I havent finished editing my above post yet.

Cryix, vis1234567899 and Aswin like this.
  13. TheFixer27

A boat
    :confused:Why is everyone using that police thing avatar

Cryix and Da Carronade King like this.
  14. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I always get inspired by @Sewah and his videos , I may have to think about that , thanks for sparing your time for me, it's a good idea to try selfish fixer. :rolleyes:

15. TheFixer27

A boat
    You should try it :p
    The more level your tapes are the only even more fun!!

16. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Cryix likes this.
  17. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
  18. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I prefer Standard Canon over sniper, but my canon is just rare level 20 have to bring him to higher tier :rolleyes:

Cryix likes this.
  19. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Oh ok so then use a high damage weapon that can pack a punch for the time being.

20. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

You forgot the BITER thing.Try it dude.

Just kidding...........:p:p:p;);)

Cryix, Aswin and TheFixer27 like this.