1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Voice Adjusting the sails

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Grim Repair, 22 Nov 2017.

1. Rez Messing

Rez Messing Active Member

Ne’er-do-well
    It seems as though the best “offer” (items for sale at a discount) come at the end of the month when I have no money. I get paid once a month, on the first of the month. That would be the best time to make me a offer to purchase something.

2. Leo::12

Leo::12 New Member

Guild change and minimum time spent in guild for token reward ...
    Please reduce this to reasonable time of 6 days or five days.. something less than a week and more than 6 days atleast.

3. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

Last edited: 24 Apr 2018
    TheFixer27 and Shadow Moon! like this.
  4. k406k

k406k Active Member

When a tap on an item piece in the shop, it would be nice to see how many peices I already have, without having to navigate to my inventory to check

Lashole and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

+1!

6. Bradley Thorinsson

+2

7. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    This game is dying,and there r amazing ideas that we wont see come true...i wonder why

super_sonic181 and EyesTv like this.
  8. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    Because the ”amazing” ideas you speak of aren’t actually amazing and the game isn’t dying?

9. Bradley Thorinsson

Heres an idea:

Write: "the game is dying"

On your forehead, since that's how you've begun EVERY comment you've ever posted.

EyesTv and A55A51N like this.
  10. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Not every1...my tiny defender heart is just broken coz of some people...won't say names....and I became hopeless....

11. Lashole

Lashole New Member

It'd be nice to have the ability to change or customize the in-game communication messages. For example, change the "Follow [player]!" message to "Incoming torpedoes!" or "Drop mines there" or whatever you want.

Also, if this gets implemented in the game, a compass on the map should also be added. That way you can customize some messages with "Go north/south/etc."

EyesTv and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Like that compass idea, it would make description of symmetric maps waay easier.

13. k406k

k406k Active Member

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I'd love a breakdown of what weapons caused what damage in the battle log. I just love stats like that. At the moment I'm just kind-of guessing by keeping a half eye on my weapon achievements.

EyesTv and Lashole like this.
  14. Lashole

Lashole New Member

Another couple of suggestions...

Maybe a slightly bigger more prominent display for in-game damage/repair you inflict compared to all other damage/repair.

Also, a better color system for who does damage to whom. Perhaps blue numbers for repair. Or maybe keep the repair numbers yellow, but have damage dealt by you and your team in two different shades of blue... light blue for damage you deal (in larger font size as mentioned above), and dark blue for damage your teammates deal to the enemies.

15. Vu Tran

Vu Tran New Member

Pls admin neft the tesla sheil.... too imbalance game and boring
    . enforce come too strong. and they use too few equiment : all the same: 2 tesla shiel+ overboost. but they take over 60-70 % on top board!
    no place for other ship!!!

pls neft:
    1- 5 seconds when break sheil
    2- longer the reload time
    3. only use 1 tesla shiel at one time

16. Kyoob Cubison

Kyoob Cubison Member

An ability to see the last time a player logged in. This could be useful for guilds with a high turnover rate. Seeing a player activity could be really useful for determining who needs to be kicked.

17. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    Hi, I have not had time to read the 500 messages to see if what I am going to say has already been said, if so I apologize. But it would be nice to be able to declare rivalries and to do them when you want because I would like to ask between each rivalry and think about my infami rather than rivalry.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. Elothean

Elothean Active Member

The enforcer and fixer have maximum of 6 active slots, thus making the buttons smaller. Is there any way to layout the active item slots without reducing the button size. It affects the way we play, especially those with big fingers. There are battles that I lost because of difficulty of changing weapons. Also it helps a lot if the custom control setup snaps into a grid to organize it better (can be toggled on or off)

19. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Same Pinch!

Cryix likes this.
  20. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Same pinch to both of u :p

super_sonic181 likes this.