1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do we get the same opponents in guild Rivalry?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Stalie, 26 Apr 2018.

1. Stalie

Stalie Member

Devs,
    We have been placed against the same team for a 3rd time in a month now. How can you explain that? They've won every guild Rivalry but still we're facing the same team in the next Rivalry.
    Can you please look at your Guild Rivalry set up, and make the game fair.

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Do you finish nearly the same amount of quests?

3. Stalie

Stalie Member

They win the Guild Rivalry every time.
    We finish with 5 less quests than them. So our team cam hardly compete with a team like that so why bother doing any quests?

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You earn a lot of tokens from clearing the boards, much more than winning the rivalry ;)

5. Stalie

Stalie Member

Ash,
    Thanks for your reply.
    If my team can't win a Guild Rivalry then what's the point to boost our way to try and compete with another Guild? The solution then would be do to create a new guild and do Guild hopping by clearing the first board and then creating a new guild to do the same ( Which was the guild exploit done by others when Guild Rivalry started) I don't think that's the solution and also not what the Devs wants? So I'm asking the Devs for an answer on how they will attempt to fix this issue? Or we go back to the Guild Exploit since there's no reason to stay in the same guild anyway since we won't win the rivalry but at least we will make loads of tokens by completing the first Guild board and start again

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The exploit was fixed, now to hop guild you will not get any rewards until the following rivalry, so only doing 1 out of 2 rivalries will only hurt your own progress.
    Its impossible to hop without losing a whole set of rivalry rewards.
    One thing you can try is having a relaxed week, so dont take it so seriously, and do say 50% of what you normally would when you go full try hard.
    The following rivalry should be more relaxed, so you can go full speed and get max points for board clearing and get the 42K for winning.
    My guild was doing this, but we found it to be more consistent to go mad every rivalry and try our best to clear as many boards as possible and take the 2nd prize on top of all the cleared boards.

7. Stalie

Stalie Member

Ok thx
    seems like this is not an issue to the devs. I guess our in game experience doesn't matter to them? So I've already stopped my VIP subscription next thing is to play less and less so that our Guild Rivalry becomes easier.

Again poor support from Battle !

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Sad to hear, you are looking at it the wrong way bro.
    Play less and yes the 42K tokens become easier, but you will get much more than 42K by hammering through the boards, and if you get in the top 3 its a bonus!

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.