1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How does a MK2 survive ?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aswin, 26 Apr 2018.

1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

You guys tell, How does a MK2 survive in this condition against MK5s :eek: Screenshot_Parallel_Space_20180426-110345.png

R4Z0R and Pratik like this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

Unfriends Mk5 Shooter at 53 infamy...@Aswin's infamy is 13 times his and he is a mk2
    @RovioDevs, what is this?? i doubt if he even had a fighting chance
    not to mention the mk5's should be ashamed of such disgracefully low infamies

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. Pratik

Pratik Member

by killing unfriend mk2 shooter ship

4. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I was above 1000 infimy, then they give me all MK5s to fight, so now at 700S , who knows what is next o_O

5. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Screenshot_Parallel_Space_20180426-115429.png
    Being a MK2 at 1000 infimy was fun, there were literally no MK2s there only MK4s and MK5s so I was not even needed for the battle :confused:

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Seen a MK7 with T5 epics and legendaries at 600 infamy, scary thing was he wasnt even seen as tanking as he earned stars :D
    Luckily he was pretty useless and we smashed him anyway with our MK3 / MK4 ships and rare weapons.
    I think he was a serious whale with no skill, so although he looked intimidating, his aiming and map control was awful so I guess the matchup was quite fair actually.

Nikkie! and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  7. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Not always, we can see good players knowingly dropped infimy and come to lower infimy and try to get that Penta kill and other Achievements and stars from there ;)

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Oh for sure, I am not saying all low infamy players with high level gear are in the right place, was just trying to highlight that sometimes skill does overpower gear :)
    When I was a low level noob speeder, I actually got a pentakill and won a 1 vs 4 using Big Torp and blast cannon.
    I think you need a high damage like a torp to be able to make an impact on the game.
    Big Torp was my first level 40 rare and I still use it today, 1800 damage and huge splash, it really can change the balance of a game in a single shot.

9. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

i have had worse than that in my mini account ,i was mk2 and all of my team were mk5 ,but due to the new matchmacking algorithm , enemy weren't all mk5 instead they were (if i remember 2 mk5 and 3 mk4 or 3 mk5 and 2 mk4 ) i survived because i was a torp spammer shooter and in other matches frost-torp enforcer

10. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Yup, I'm trying to use Shooter in this mini Account, because I never use Shooter as my main boat, And trying to make Torpedo as one of my main weapon of choice, can you suggest me some good setup for shooter , thanks :)

11. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

I'm planning the same , going to use torpedo :D

kurdish bndo likes this.
  12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

My mini account shooter is a MK3.
    I have a big torp, grenade launcher and a standard cannon and can quite often place above the MK5s in my team :D

Aswin likes this.
  13. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

Screenshot_20180426-133510.jpg This is my second account, and I have left playing that account just because of this stupid match making, where u face mk5 regularly and sometimes even mk6.

I am glad that I started a little early with my 1st account. Else I would have quit that account too. Lol:p

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Just keep grinding / upgrading, in a few weeks you will be able to roll with them.
    The fact you are facing tough opponents shows you are progressing well :D

Mad_Bulls_007 likes this.
  15. Mad_Bulls_007

Lol, I am just lvl 17 with 1250 health. I get 1 shoted most of the time here. That's the reason I quit. But my 1st account is strong and healthy . Hehe;)

16. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yeah I hear you, but I wouldnt quit this account, you can continue to grow past this point :)

17. Mad_Bulls_007

This is one such battle.. lol. I am not even angry at this point. Just move to the next game. :cool:

The best solution to this is to use defender, which can handle a few shots. But , defender is the most boring ship in the game. 20180120_133752.gif

18. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

the guy who killed you was so far away!

19. Mad_Bulls_007

Lol, that's the only reason why we use sniper. ;)

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  20. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

People have this instinct to always keep moving ahead.
    Seriously, if you sit in one place like that,I would just put a torpedo in.
    At least he will move an inch