1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

These are the Fixer rules of the bay!!

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by TheFixer27, 18 Apr 2018.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Repair Bolt rule #53: There is always a full health friendly boat between you and the target you want to heal.
    Bolt rule #54: If you move to the left, the friendly boat moves to the left.
    Bolt rule #55: If you move to the right, the friendly boat moves to the right.
    Bolt rule #56: If you decide to forget about the bolt and switch to your sniper cannon, a friendly speeder appears out of nowhere in front of you just in the moment you push the fire button.
    Bolt rule #112: The bolt reaches your target in the moment your target becomes a wreck.
    Repair Box rule #99 :Rushing Teammates don't know what a repair box is
    Box rule #100:Box always expire when you come back to pick them up right before you reach it
    Box rule#101:Critically damage teammates are scared of boxes while the same guy while at full health rush at them
    Pulse rule#70 Team splits to 4 direction and you only got to pulse one of them at a time
    Pulse rule#71 The green light just barely touch that allied ship, then you realize the pulse just barely miss
    Pulse rule #72 You release pulse the moment you die but the server thinks you didn't do anything

Enemy team
    Defender charges,everyone else in the team accompanys him
    Shooter spec ops snipers IRL and can pull off shots on a nitro speeder from the other side of the map.
    speeder and enforcer perfectly dodge all shots
    Fixer gets OP heal items that out damage 2 of your team's shooters,duplicates of Brizo and always heal the right person at the right time

Your team
    Shooter
    :shoot ex cannon,blast,mortar,torp at speeder miles away with zero lead,cannot hit a defender at 1 range,
    Always attracted by the enemy team,never retreat,do 1000 damage with tier 5rares and epics
    Defender:Have 10k health but stay at the very back,when 4 tammates die he still take no damage
    Speeder:SUPERRRRR SLOOWWWW(no turbo,only shields),move then stop inside a red berta circle for bonus
    30% damage TAKEN
    Enforcer: Activate a tesla shield then run to the side of a mortar circle to take damage instead of absorbing it
    Fixer:Shoot repair bolts with no aim and always miss Fixers in your team are people who cannot heal at all

If you switch to a speeder at least 2 players in enemy team use mines
    If you replace bandage with a sheild you will never have fixers on your side , AND get hit by a big torp at the very start of the match
    Switch to bandage again and you will have 7 fixers on your team (it happen to me 80% of time )
    If you stick with the team some idiot is gonna eat a torp.

If you don't you're prolly gonna get spotted by a bunch of shooters who have 15× scopes for eyes.

Last edited: 25 Apr 2018
  2. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I have no idea of what this is! Pls help me!

3. TheFixer27

A boat
    What guarantees to happens when you use that item ;)

4. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Oh lol I get it now thx

5. TheFixer27

A boat
    Enemy team
    Defender charges,everyone else in the team accompanys him
    Shooter shoots all of his guns with 100% accuracy
    speeder and enforcer perfectly dodge all shots
    Fixer gets OP heal items that out damage 2 of your team's shooters

Your team
    Shooter:shoot ex cannon,blast,mortar,torp at speeder miles away with zero lead
    Always attracted by the enemy team,never retreat,do 1000 damage with tier 5rares and epics
    Defender:Have 10k health but stay at the very back,when 4 tammates die he still take no damage
    Speeder:SUPERRRRR SLOOWWWW(no turbo,only shields),move then stop inside a red berta circle for bonus
    30% damage TAKEN
    Enforcer: Activate a tesla shield then run to the side of a mortar circle to take damage instead of absorbing it
    Fixer:Shoot repair bolts with no aim and always miss

6. Raunak

Raunak Member

This is sooooo true
    Look at this battle log
    Screenshot_2018-04-13-14-02-08.png
    Most of the time when my team lose the scenario is like this :(.

Last edited: 18 Apr 2018
    TheFixer27 and Cryix like this.
  7. TheFixer27

A boat
    It's almost too good to be true :(

Cryix likes this.
  8. Cryix

Cryix Well-Known Member

Bolt rule #112 is absolutely right....happens with me much time :confused:

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

Enemy team: mk 6,6,6,6,5
    Your team: mk 5,5,3,2,2

craz¥burd, TheFixer27 and Raunak like this.
  10. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

If you switch to a speeder at least 2 players in enemy team use mines

If you replace bandage with a sheild you will never have fixers on your side ,
    Switch to bandage again and you will have 7 fixers on your team (it happen to me 80% of time )

TheFixer27 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. TheFixer27

A boat
    Added :)
    bumb

kurdish bndo likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you stick with the team some idiot is gonna eat a torp.

If you don't you're prolly gonna get spotted by a bunch of shooters who have 15× scopes for eyes.

Shooters on your team cannot hit a defender at 1 range, shooters on their team are spec ops snipers IRL and can pull off shots on a nitro speeder from the other side of the map.

Fixers in your team are people who cannot heal at all. Fixers in their team are duplicate accounts of Brizo and Leonut, and they are always on point.

Rainbow Warrior and Raunak like this.
  13. TheFixer27

A boat
    added :)

14. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Screenshot_٢٠١٨-٠٤-٢٥-١٤-٠٤-١٥.png Just spectate from ice.dragon.84 , sorry i cant make it a link right now ;):)

15. Raunak

Raunak Member

The fixers on your team would not heal you even saying"HELP" from a 5 range. The fixers on your opponent team will heal infinite Amounts of time that your every shot is as good as a waste(as that gets healed up instantly).

The shooters on your team are mostly lame and lazy. They take decades to choose a target and end up at 700-800 damage.
    While the shooters on your opponent team are like the Calvary, they do tons of damage multiple times at once. Example ( A shooter with all mortars, one after the other it shoots constantly that you have no chance to survive that load).

Also you will see some shooters purposely hitting the TORPS. I literally saw a replay recently that was hilarious and stupidity at the same time. A shooter in my team saw a torpedo (big torpedo actually) near his way.
    It was not going to hit him if he didn't purposely came in its way and lost like 70% of his health. And got killed soon with a sniper.

TheFixer27 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If you click the tag of the battle, it automatically makes the link for you;)

kurdish bndo likes this.
  17. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

You’ve created a monster :eek::eek::eek:

but I like it

18. TheFixer27

A boat
    You changed the thread's title? ;)

19. Mr. Chompers

Mr. Chompers Well-Known Member

What was it originally?