1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW BATTLE BAY IDEAS

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by N1NJ4YT, 10 May 2017.

1. Greydone

Greydone Member

25 people guild is way too little. We need bigger guilds. We need more cooperation actions in the guilds.

2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

What is the point in having 10 guilds? Seriously...I get we're preparing for guild wars...but goodness...farm system much?

3. Steven

Steven Active Member

Idk, I know our 3 guilds are for diff infamy ranks so ppl will be able to fleet with everyone close to them. If u go up or down we move u to a diff guild. We also have voice chat to tlk between them all so it's basically 1 big guild

4. rlxgenerate

Yeah, I guess I see your point. We have a discord channel for our guild and merged w/ another guild. I guess I see the point. We change infamy so dramatically that moving people around based on infamy seems...futile.

5. Steven

Steven Active Member

Yea it's manly for ppl who go up cuz of me items or lvl. If we see someone not really pushing we will put them in a lower guild for someone that is pushing infamy. At some point they will probably all even out to the same.

6. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

I would like to see how much damage I dealt with each weapon at the end of every game. This would be really helpful in choosing which weapons to equip based on performance.

7. ekagreen

ekagreen New Member

nice idea

8. rlxgenerate

I'd rather prefer that in an end game report after I leave the match along with a replay of recent matches. But I like where the idea is going.

9. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Also I want to be able to search other guilds even when I am currently in a guild. As of now I would have to leave my guild in order to search a different guild.

mammoth1946 likes this.
  10. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

I would like a chance to see what gear my team has before the battle, so everyone could try to get an idea of what other people on the team are likely to be doing. Just for like 15 seconds in some kind of pre-screen or load screen. Since the in-game communication is pretty limited.

11. rlxgenerate

That's not a bad idea. Especially if you have freeze or burn perks...i like it.

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  12. Rationalize

Rationalize New Member

They could have like maybe a 5 person free for all

Epekka and HappyEvil like this.
  13. rlxgenerate

Battle arena, 20v20...lmao!
    FFA...10 person match.
    Capture the flag, yes!
    Multiple capture points, first to capture for a total of 2:30...10 man teams, 4 points.
    Boss battles
    practice mode
    Love it all!

HappyEvil likes this.
  14. Fig14175

Fig14175 New Member

I love the game, the only thing i dont like are the guilds, i dont see the point of having a guild if you cannot play 5 vs 5 with your guild. They should add like another battle button that allows you yo choose 5 players from your guild that are online and play against another guild, and they could make another season for guilds only. In like 13 days you can gain infamy with your guild or alone. Awesome game continue with the excelente work

HappyEvil likes this.
  15. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

I've also played mobile games where you donate/invest into your guild to improve it in a multitude of ways. Invest gold to get more member slots, also there were different roles that had different perks like each game you get bonus gold/sugar and we can invest in the guild to raise the percentage. There were also guild seasons where we played against 6 other guilds and idk how it would work in this game but it would be cool if the devs were able to make up a cool system. I hope that ramble made sense I just typed away and not looking back xD going full speeder on you guyz

16. LameAdmins

LameAdmins New Member

more pay to win boxes. and a unbalanaced game