1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Seriously? Change that.

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Glace45, 24 Apr 2018.

?

For you, is it the same thing?

1. No, go die you stupid *****

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Yes, it's exactly the same thing

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Who wants noodles ? Free noodles for those who go in fleet with me !

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Enforcer even needs a buff ! Buff other ships !

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Me ! I want noodles ! Come fleet i'm a Enforcer Mk4, 408 infamy :D

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Carronade don't need a buff

6 vote(s)
    28.6%
  7. Sniper cannon is enough op, don't buff it !

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  8. Keep shooter's defence

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  9. Repair pulse don't need any buff

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  10. Are you raging?

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Glace45

Glace45 Member

Enforcer, Shooter, a cannon... Let's start.

Shooter have defence, like DEFENDER, the tank. Almost same defence : Seriously? Nerf that.

Enforcer. Just simply Enforcer. Tesla shields. Seriously? Nerf that.

Sniper cannon have long range YES, but no. It needs a little buff on damages, and it's rare to see someone at 40 of range ( Maybe only for me ). Seriously, Buff that.

Battles at low infamy ! Oh these ones... I raise up to 350 infamy, i'm still Mk1. Suddenly, after the fights that gave me 5kills/game : I fight against Mk4 ! Awesome, isn't it? You get killed in 5 shots, can't kill them and so get no ressources because you did nothing :)
    Then you level up to Mk2, 650 infamy ( it raise because your team was Mk4 too). You now play with Mk5 sometimes ! Seriously? Stop that. People do it for quests, ressources... But what about low leveled? Impossible to play normally.

Carronade is impossible to use now, with defence. Exemple : A carronade do 50 damages X5. Yay, 250 (But at CLOSE range) ! But no. Defence. 250-DefenceX5, it gives much less damages. Seriously? Buff that.

Shooter and Enforcer are OP ( Enforcer go first ) Yes, and so what are we going to do, pay more to evolve them? NO ! They cost less than speeder or defender, and even...

Fixer. This little guy is the hero of the seas ! But... It get focused, repair pulse needs a little buff, is slow so can't really avoid... Well, the only thing that "really" needs a buff in this is Repair pulse..
    It's pretty good -yes- but why does it cost MORE to EVOLVE? It's really hard to play, between healing and running, then going from ally to ally because they are feared by your pulse, box or bolt ! Really? Buff repair pulse, and please make a lower evolve cost.

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

No. To everything. I don't think you have actually seen enough of the game at 650 infamy and Mk2 to really know what needs to be done to provide balance.

3. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

images (21).jpeg

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Buff sniper? Is this a troll account ;)
    You may have not noticed but cannons have a normal hit, and a critical hit, the latter causes an insane amount of damage.
    There are talents to greatly increase the chance of a critical hit, as well as perk which can be fitted to the weapon.
    Raise your infamy a little and you will find guys rocking epic level 40 / 50 sniper cannons, which have an insanely high chance of a critical hit.
    What does this mean in battle?
    They will see you from a mile away, the bullets travel at an incredible speed so are nearly guaranteed hits and will land for 2000+ damage! Definitely does not need a damage buff!

5. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This poll... This thread...

[​IMG]

6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  7. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  8. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    He's new around, cut him some slack! XD

Rainbow Warrior and The Otherguy like this.
  9. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I only agree to Shooter defense nerf

10. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

We just need to nerf everything and everyone... mk1 ships and tier 1 common weapons thats all you get...

The Otherguy likes this.
  11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

C'mon guys! This thread is hilarious! The way he expressed his opinions made me laugh. I mean it. There's no problem if his most of his "suggestions are absurd" (mk1 x mk4 and Mk2 x mk5 are really valid concerns for a beginers, okay, the mk5 still doesn't know how to play but the mk2 also don't know, he is starting to play this beautiful game) this dude is hilarious :D

Admiral DJ and The Otherguy like this.
  12. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

@Glace45 , I want noodles but I'm a speeder around 3k, can you add that option (If they are vegan noodles, of course)?

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  13. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Give it a couple of months and you will realise, how should I put this, nope no words. Just come back to this thread. You are going to edit for sure. :D

The Otherguy likes this.
  14. Glace45

Glace45 Member

Absolutely

15. Glace45

Glace45 Member

Absolutely not

16. Glace45

Glace45 Member

PS: Real thing that is important for me in this is battles at low infamy, the other things I don't really care. Sniper can be yes used ( obviously), fixer too, shooter and enforcer killed, Defender too.
    I have spaghettis too

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Some-a-body touch-a my spaghett- oh wait;)

The Otherguy likes this.
  18. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

In all seriousness, welcome to the forum, and sorry if you were given a hard time.
    When you start out the game is pretty skewed as you have people with powerful ships at low infamy, and you havent seen players with developed talent trees to get a proper guage on how effective weapons are.
    The forum has about 100 threads on the sniper cannon being too powerful, discussions happen nearly every week, and then you asked for a buff so people took it as an opportunity to jump on this thread.
    Like people say, wait a few months to get a better grip of the game and then see if your feelings have changed ;)

19. Glace45

Glace45 Member

I had another more leveled account, but I restarted one so i'm not so new.. I'm from beginning of game and whatever
    These answers made me laugh, like this thread ;)

20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I am no expert, been playing about 8 months now and have only risen to 2000 infamy, and I am very aware sniper doesnt need a buff ;)
    Have you received a sniper crit from an epic level 50 sniper cannon, it hurts, A LOT.