1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Let's talk about a urgent thing for low leveled players.

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Glace45, 20 Apr 2018.

1. Glace45

Glace45 Member

I love speeder, it's fast ! I would love to see what I could be as a assassin, even if i'm Mk1... Meh, let's try ! 400 Infamy, good season rank.
    Let's start a fight... Great ! Wait.. Uh... Isn't there a problem?
    Ally team :
    Random-- Shooter Mk4. Infamy : 0
    Random2-- Shooter Mk4. Infamy : 350
    Random3-- Speeder Mk3. Infamy : 480
    Random4-- Enforcer Mk2. Infamy : 400
    Me-- Speeder Mk1. Infamy : 408
    Ennemy team : Shooters Mk4.
    I can't even get rewards, can't play this game ! They one shot me, got 2000 hp so IMPOSSIBLE for me to kill ! Developpers, someone, Please I need help !

2. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

IMG_20180420_235209.png
    Nuff said.

3. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
  4. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I agree when I see screenshot of m4 or mk5 under 1k let alone 1.5k, there is clearly a problem for new players. When I was there there was probably 2 ships with legendaries and a tier above every match, but not mk5 under 500 infamy. Feel bad for new players if that truly is the case. Regardless oh how bad those players are.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. HappyUnicorn123

HappyUnicorn123 New Member

Hmmm an interesting thead
    Yes, players a low level (1k infamy) (and some at 200 infamy can't progress as they wish, facing mk6s and defenders with 13k hp is wrong and shouldn't be the case at such low infamy. It hurts the new player base that generates every few weeks/months or so.

On the other hand, some of these mk6s are just so unskilled that, unfortunately, this has become the case. Others are just (spicy word) tankers and seal clubbers. Economy isn't as stable as it should be at the moment, nothing we can really do about it except, as many forum users would put it, git gud.

Shame that the devs haven't really focused much on early game problems as of late

Last edited: 28 Jun 2018
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*It's HIGH NOON*