1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW WEAPON IDEA

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Come Get Ur Fix, 27 May 2017.

?

What say you?

1. Yay!

63.6%
  2. Nay!

36.4%
  1. Come Get Ur Fix

Come Get Ur Fix New Member

A red slot suicide fire ship. Like back in sea warfare days, when they would use badly damaged ships as a fire ship. Send them in, and once they're close enough they trigger the oil poured on the decks and set it on fire.

So for the ingame weapon, you trigger it when below X amount of health. When you die/are killed or a 15 second time goes off, your ship explodes doing damage in a radius, and setting them on fire.

PØW and Team_vega like this.
  2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

Great Idea i would suggets it would be 2 weapon slot, so that it will not be overused.
    It will be great for shooter.

David Bonaparte and Team_vega like this.
  3. Hi3142

Hi3142 New Member

there should be a ramming spike that would add hp and ALSO add ramming damage

4. Winkleberry5

Winkleberry5 Active Member

Add more weapons to the game? There's too many weapons, it's already hard enough for people to get duplicates. o_O

Epekka and DB_ like this.
  5. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Yep. This COULD be a yellow item though.

6. PØW

PØW New Member

It would be well to increase the weapons and equipment for Fixer

Epekka likes this.
  7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Yes, that's needed.

PØW likes this.
  8. Winkleberry5

That will ruin ship balance, if fixer can have 3 weapons whats the point of enforcer? When you can heal yourself and put out same damage as ship who can wield 3 weapons...makes no sense to use enforcer or defender anymore.

9. P0rthos

P0rthos Well-Known Member

Lol you are the last person who needs more duplicates in this game. And yes, no more weapons on fixer. It's good as is.

ImmaCerealKillerBay and PØW like this.
  10. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

This is a cool idea!

I feel the balance is best as a weapon or a defence item. Yellow and Green items are clearly limited to specific types of ships. I can see this being useful for a Shooter, but more so on an Enforcer or Speeder that can spare the room and get into the middle of the opponents. ;)

(Ok, it would also be doable on a Defender that can reach the opponent's back lines)

11. Winkleberry5

I beg the differ, I need 2 more leg cannons ;)

TheEpicWarlord likes this.