1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

DevReply Nerf/Buff/complaining threads are USELESS (Or am I wrong)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Captain Gilligan, 14 Apr 2018.

Tags:
?

Are these threads useless?

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Lol people like you are everywhere he can only mention the friends he knew and all those name he mentioned are among top spenders and really good players in the game their loss straight away means loss of money to devs and I can name a lot of my friends who left the game too but peeps like you would just comment game is not run by few peeps.
    The facts remain same lot of players are moving to games which provide better content i.e fatser updates, balancing, most importantly new content that includes new map, items, modes and events etc that too within every 7 days to 1 month time.
    If the devs really cared about Thier game they would have given us content not just texture change for boats and UI as new content over two years time.
    Wanna see a good example of timeframe I quoted check fortnite, pubg or any supercell game.
    Here devs can't even fix the problem of mm for new players which has been existing for 7-8 months stopping influx of new players in the game

Last edited: 15 Apr 2018
  2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    What I think would help is a special forum with the hard numbers. Least used ship, ship with least contrib, least used item, least use blue, yellow, red and green item. And same with most used.

3. Kelvs599

Kelvs599 Member

Yes, 5 maps, 2 items (and another 2 if you count nuts and bolts and training cannon), custom battles, guild quests and rivalries, fleeting, MK7 ships, and battle log are all not content. Definitely not content at all.

4. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This changes all the time though, so some dev (miika probably) would need to provide frequent updates. Though it would be nice, I can't see the devs putting in that level of effort just to please us forumers.

5. Bradley Thorinsson

Bradley Thorinsson Well-Known Member

ZomboMeme 16042018003029.jpg

Nikkie! and YerJokinArnYer like this.
  6. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
  7. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    Man don’t bother by him he know it’s the truth. I can name coutless People who quit ( me soon ) design for Christmas and redesign the defender is all we got. That’s it. I can’t fault people for quitting. I have been playing Clash royal since first day they did everything possible for the players even a televised tournament. New tournament mood every few weeks. They work hard. Here even the tournament is made by players calibration. Not the devs

8. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    Yes they will nerf the Tesla shield and buff the standard canon that’s it.

9. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    4th of may is my last hope or goodbye from me. I will wait and give them a chance that’s it.

The Otherguy likes this.
  10. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I know those players, and i also now that they have spent a lot. But for every spender that quits, a new player starts spending.
    And i have played brawl stars for a month now (Supercell’s latest in case you don’t know). People are nonstop complaining about bad decisions they made (google). Balance changes are coming often, but nobody likes them. Game hasn’t even been published on Android, though it has been in beta for over a year and has almost 4 times bigger dev team than BB and more experience for top games that they developed. Fortnite is invite-only for ios mobile devices, and my friends all said that pubg mobile is bad. I don’t know about any other mobile games (tried world of warships blitz, war wings) but i stopped them all after a few months. Some players quit to problems like matchmaking, slow updates, progression system etc. But you can’t please everyone.

Fiorell likes this.
  11. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

12. Crashedup

All this have been added over two years period of time speaks lack of content and the fact it took them a year to add basic feature like fleeting and 1.5 years for another basic feature i.e custom battle.
    Only two items were added that two last year speaks volumes of you are too blind too see the lack of content.
    Rn the games lack even basic feature like guild msg and other stuff.
    After two years the game still lack events and game modes and it's been a year since some new item was added in the game.

What's Up Player likes this.
  13. Kelvs599

Kelvs599 Member

On the bright side, at least you're starting to say actual facts instead of opinions that you think are facts.

14. Crashedup

It's in early access game there will be bugs and balance changes.
    Fortnite has just gone on mobile devices it's huge on different platform ( pc Xbox PS ).it will go on Android next month.
    has a whopping of 45 million player base.
    And pubg runs excellent on mobile ( and it's huge on pc and console platform - because of excellent desicion and caring of players new content and faster balance changes)don't know what are you friends complaining about?
    Rn the game boast 10 mil download on just Android and it was released just now. BB has 5 mil downloads on Android over 2 years.
    Think about where the player base of this game go after fortnite is released on Android and paladin strike another major game is striking the mobile platforms in next month.
    You want to complain about brawl star an early access game alright then do also talk about every other game super cell made each one boasting player base of 50 million+ to 100 million + player base.
    I.e hay day boom beach clash royale coc thats 4 huge success right there.
    Wanna talk about netmarbles?
    They make star wars game launched a PvP game a year back with low advertisement like BB it had a player base of 1 mil at that time and mm was shit especially at the top and bottom like BB so made quite good decision launched awesome new content advertised themselves made progression for new players faster in order to let them compete with the older players now it boast 5 times its original player base and mm is quite good rn and still noe with every update they release new content.
    BB has same problem what did it do?
    The mm for new players is nightmare it has been that way for almost 8 months where are devs decision regarding this major issue?
    And let's talk about balancing of this game they managed to kill 50% of yellow items rn speeder and enfo have only one setup each (which leads to lack of variteys and playstyle).
    Made trip Torps useless made rare carronade useless every thing they so called balance they kill it lot of people quit on try way they handle each and every issue.
    Frost torp guild exploit major speeder nerf last to last update.
    And where is the new content?
    PS: you rant about the Dev team is small and all nobody stopped them from hiring new people the fact they haven't expanded the team only pt towards one thing they don't care about new content otherwise they would have expanded the team because as of rn ( with Thier current strength )they haven't provided new content at regular intervals to keep interesting and enjoyable.
    Edit: you might rant about that I qouted pc game above but the fact remains the devs of that game know how to keep player base happy and keep game engaging and enjoyable.
    One has already taken mobile platform market by Strom and another will do so soon when it hits the Android next month or so.

Last edited: 15 Apr 2018
    Nasher! likes this.
  15. Crashedup

Maybe you are blind to not see that I qouted facts and seriously nuts and bolts is new content gj on your way of thinking

16. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    I played Game war fire age for 6 years didn’t quit until they went crazy and made new research every two weeks where you got to spend 5k$ every two week to be competitive. Millions quit. Because they were a lot who spent millions on it. I play clash royal for over 2 years now and won’t quit or complain because they do there work. Here no they don’t care.

17. F.QTR

F.QTR Active Member

I do work unfortunately
    I can name 10 games which they make changes every two weeks for the better. You should not mention clash royal next to B.B. come on it’s way way way different. All the do is they take our money and invest it on new Angry bird game. That’s it B.B. is an investment for angry bird.

Crashedup likes this.
  18. Kelvs599

Kelvs599 Member

Let's just be civil about this, I don't want to start an argument.
    Nuts and Bolts did have an actual use in the soft release, but I'll admit that I shouldn't have included that point.

19. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

After latest Miika responses. I am counting down the clock to game anniversary. If no word on defender fixes of any type happen.

I will look for entertainment elsewhere.

Its gotten boring to have a ceiling cap on a boats potential.

Defender in nitemare is crippled. Devs are devoid of real response to say. We hear ya defenders.

And are fixing this.

They would rather point out randomized facts while avoiding the major flaws of the boat. Gigantic oversized hitbox. Everyone knows it.

So with this post. Start my clock.

Jaws

20. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

My true nigga

EyeOfDoom likes this.