1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Dual TS enforcers (mk6/7)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jared, 6 Apr 2018.

1. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Why is everyone begging for nerfs? This is just sad. Go out and be productive.

2. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Any numbers presented are irrelevant tbh because of guild quests. You need to ask personally to every player what ship is his/her main.
    But the general fact is there are 50%+ shooters on bay.

Last edited: 10 Apr 2018
    Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  3. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Well, I'm also allowed to have an opinion about your opinion. You gave yours from the perspective of an enforcer player who unsurprisingly thinks everything is fine.

I am also in Ace 1 and I see a lot less speeders than I used to. They have been replaced by enforcers, the great portion of whom are running double bubble. Used to be vast majority of yellow boats were speeders, now the vast majority are enforcers. Either scenario indicates some issues.

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

It's tough to determine the variety of the bay by the boats we see on our battles. Until ace 1 we have more of the same boat se are using. Last week I was playing defender, there were some battles with 5, 6 defenders, now I'm playing speeder, and I see lots of banana boats everywhere :D

5. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Let me be the second person on this thread to tell you that I didn’t come to argue with anyone, and that you’re free to continue posting your saltiness but I won’t be around on the thread anymore to listen to it.

What's Up Player and Lil_Torta like this.
  6. xxxBISMARCKxxx

Sorry for posting facts and opinions that you don't like?

7. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

I feel you man, some people just want to be miserable and argue all the time. That’s fine, just steer clear from me. I have better things to do than waste my time on someone else’s negativity.

8. xxxBISMARCKxxx

So true, some people are just so negative. Keep up your positive attitude man!

9. Real Baha

Real Baha Member

I couldn't agree more to this post. I have nerfd my spending until these issues are fixed, that's no threat but why spend money when it's literally useless at this point. Like you said it's an unfair advantage created by the developers and doesn't take a genius to figure that out looking at the meta for the last month, much less the new faces in the top 50 that have no business being there- stack two Tesla shields and voila you're instantly sky rocketed to the top tier of any league.

*JAWS* likes this.
  10. Blueee

Blueee Active Member

Always In The Bay!!
    If the devs do nerf the double bubble it’ll be even worse for us lower MKs, like Mk1 -MK4
    My epic Tesla shield only has 312 hp and I can’t have 2 of them because I’m only MK4
    If the devs do nerf the bubble, duration or anything I’ll scrap my Tesla shield, the nerf if there is one should be for the higher level players and stuff, not us MK4s and 3s !!

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

According to miika's recent reply,i highly doubt of enforcer getting nerfed

12. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Lol....you say vast no. Of speeder and enfo are issue. Don't make me laugh. You play battle bay or some other game.
    Last time i checked there are still more Shooters, you don't seem to mind them. Are vast no. Of shooters not a issue?? Or are you playing double standards.
    Sorry for posting The Fact you don't like.

13. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

I have a screen shot of a 10k enforcer and will post it later after I remove his name.
    Remember when they nerfed fixer big time to get mk5 out of nightmare?
    Secondly, Let’s talk about the top 10 boats....
    Regularly the same people, They could probably pilot a dry dog turd and beat most of us.
    Didn’t matter when it was Speeder, Enforcer, They find the boats that have an advantage, and use it.
    And all max captains and items helps.