1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mk5 ship living in a world of mk6 - Can i get Nightmare League?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Stonebanks, 14 Apr 2018.

1. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

Hey guys.

Here’s a non sense thing: in my Battle Bay odissey (?), i have discovered a fun fact. Sometimes i’m reaching a new Infamy point After that, i’m constantly losing matches, so i’m dropping infamy. But, days after, i’m recovering and reaching that ‘Infamy point’ again.
    One week ago i reached 3,5k. Dropped, now i’m at 3,5k again. When i’m battling, everyone sets up a mk6 ship, while i’m only mk5. That’s mean i’m the first target, and i know because i watched some replays.
    C0C67301-D761-4281-B208-A3942284ACE9.png

The question is, can i get to nightmare league with my mk5 baby?

Sorry my bad english

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Nice setup :D

Stonebanks likes this.
  3. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i mean u guys should stop qqing, what in the world u guys complaining this. im setting around 1100-1400, every game theres 2 -8 mk6 with max rares and 40 epics, sometimes maxed epics. did i qq for fighting them as mk4 with 30 rares? if i m not saying i dont like it, none of u guys should

4. Stonebanks

I’m not complaining, in fact, i enjoy fighting against mk6 ships, even mk7 sometimes, because a lil baby mk5 ship has a chance to kick their candy ass.

Kitterini likes this.
  5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    That's a great achievement, though the higher you go, the more you'll want a long range weapon.

Stonebanks likes this.
  6. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

With that setup and captain lvl 100%

Stonebanks likes this.
  7. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Yes. Just level up your tesla shield and become a try hard. Have a great day.

8. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

U can do it. I did it too with mk5 but with all rares except ob. Now I have 70% epic.Xd

Stonebanks likes this.
  9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Absolutely. At 3500 you're already getting mixed in with the lower Nightmare players, so if you're winning matches against them it's just a matter of grinding out the wins.

Now it won't be EASY ... but your gear will take you there. Flare + double Blast is strong, and your Tesla is nice and long-lasting. Just try not to overextend yourself because you'll have much lower HP than a Mk6

Stonebanks and The Otherguy like this.
  10. Stonebanks

Wow guys, so let’s battle! I’m gonna reach nightmare league someday! Thank you all

11. nikeej

nikeej Active Member

You were the same like me, but by luck I managed to get to NM at Mk5. I dropped loads of infamy after that.

Once you reach MK6, you will reach the same playing field as them in terms of ship level. With your skills you will hit NM. Just patiently wait till mk6, and prepare the necessary items needed for m k 6

Stonebanks likes this.
  12. AAZ7

AAZ7 Active Member

Why not?
    Yesterday I saw Shooter mk4 (!) with infamy around 3200, playing in a battle full of mk6s. Nothing is impossible if you are lucky enough =)

Stonebanks likes this.