1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixer27's git gud help request station

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TheFixer27, 10 Apr 2018.

1. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Edited the whole thread, I'll be requesting guides from you guys to help me improve myself here (Skip to page 4 of this thread)

Attached Files:

Last edited: 10 May 2018
    Rainbow Warrior and Mr. Chompers like this.
  2. Da Carronade King

Da Carronade King Well-Known Member

Seducer
    Uh fleet with someone who can make up for ur lack of firepower and someone u work well with. Gear scores over 6000 need ed to get to ace.
    How the hell is ur health at 3600, my mk5 fixer reaches 3400 and thats with a tier 2 standard shield on it?

Cryix likes this.
  3. TheFixer27

A boat
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

You need a decent repair bolt, badly.
    Its my favourite item as a fixer, pulse and box are good but my epic bolt is almost T4, and heals for 800-900 per hit.
    I already have the 4th epic dupe for it.
    It has saved hundreds of boats lives and won so many matches I have lost count.
    That T1 rare in your inventory needs some dupes!

5. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

How to reach Ace league? Very easy, drop those repair boxes and switch to Duct tape and Repair Bolt, or another repair pulse.
    You don't have those items, it will take time, but repair boxes are not very useful at ace league. from my point of view.

6. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    One thing: Dont scrap ur tier 4 rares. Cause now u could have had a gear score well above 6000.
    And do try out tapes. I use tier 1 epic, tier 1 rare and tier 3 rare and I can easily stay at 1700. I would have better tapes if it wasnt for the fact that I usually play speeder as its more fun. And hate crime against me mena sthat I get more items.
    Standard mortar isnt really a good wepaon on speeder, use napalm or just a sniper

The Otherguy likes this.
  7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

he has lots of HP perks on his gear :)

Cryix likes this.
  8. TheFixer27

A boat
    Alot of universal HP perks and Brock's level16 and 22 massive ship HP percentage boost and retrain Brock to be full offensive not supporting using shields(theres one with +25 ship or shields I go for ship hp and Felix level16

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Ok thats a lot of training and I am only at tier 3 evoulution cause my tapes dont need much.
    If u wnat fast progress do tapes, if u want to actually heal use pulses. And focus on one item. As I play multiple ships I dont but u should focus on getting specific green items to good level before mk6.

10. TheFixer27

A boat
    Screenshot_25610410_202312.jpg Wow just got a repair bolt combine seconds ago

Last edited: 10 Apr 2018
    craz¥burd and Cryix like this.
  11. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Your biggest issue is that your gear is just not very good. Replace the gear lube with a standard shield. Replace boxes with bolts. Nitro instead of Overboost. Standard Mortar might be all you've got, but it is not ideal.

12. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    I am really bad at being a fixer who heals. I think @Ash KOT witnessed how bad I was up close, a few weeks ago.

13. TheFixer27

A boat
    I'm in need of alot of repair boost perks lol but the game only decides to give me cool down ones in the shop and raffle

And would be nice too if I find rare OB/lube/turbo duplicate,any of those evolved and I got perks for them saved up

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I never judge anybody bro, I have some games where I have done best part of 20k damage in a speeder with T3 rares.
    I also have had games where I have sped into a railgun, sniper crit and a big torp from the spawn and been disintegrated before landing a shot :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  15. TheFixer27

A boat
    Would love to when I get those well upgraded :)

16. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    I am inpressed though. U are doing well with this gear. If I remember correctly u werent doing much better than this with tier 4 rares. Especially in these conditions at below 2000 infamies, I would say ur skills have improved.

TheFixer27 likes this.
  17. Da Carronade King

Seducer
    Double negative. Lol
    My highest was actually 13.5k with fixer, I never get close to 20k

TheFixer27 likes this.
  18. TheFixer27

A boat
    Yeah both of those mass scraps taught me alot

Da Carronade King likes this.
  19. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Well spotted, have corrected :D

Da Carronade King likes this.
  20. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Tricky to give advice with limited options to swap in, so just posting something to slowly work towards:
    Blue: Shield + Turbo is the best option (apart from a few very select high end setups)

Weapon: Get a Cannon, any will do. Or atleast something that can do targeted damage on demand. Being able to assist with killing off a dying enemy is crucial. Once at mk6 you can start to think about adding an area control weapon if you want (Napalm, Mine, Firebomb fx).

Green: Im not a fan of Box either. But the rare lvl 30 is high enough level to be better than your alternatives. I could imagine a Tape being useful (but only if you add an actual weapon so you can kill stuff late in the game). And yes, Bolt is amazing!