1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Positioning & Awareness

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lil_Torta, 7 Apr 2018.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

sure... but if you show me that same screen shot 100 battles from now THEN we have something, right?

2. Snapshot

I saved the screenshot... We should probably note your match count right now if you're up for reposting the screenshot in a week or whatever.

3. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

46B64BCE-C5B6-4FD9-A226-BE584BF4A31F.png

4. NoTtIaN

NoTtIaN Well-Known Member

Make posts
    How did you get the legendary?! and the tier 4 epics though. I'm level 36 and it's so hard for me to gain epics and legendary pieces

5. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    what? what did I do?(sponsored by my 'ship attributes' and 'get free loot (1 time only)'

6. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Legendarys can be obtained by saving up the pieces you get from boxes and rewards. Also you get lucky sometimes with the legendary guild raffle board. Honestly the more you play the more likely you’ll get a legendary.

7. Snapshot

Oops... that was really a side comment about the sniper thread. I'm going to edit it to clarify... or better just delete that post from this thread.

8. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    :oops::p:confused:what if there was a way to ********exchange******** items between guildmates.

9. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

That’d be cool but they have to make sure they got any DUPING bugs cleared if they ever do implement it. Otherwise some very clever people will end up with fully Tier V Legendary Loadouts haha

10. NoTtIaN

Make posts
    i just made a thread displaying that gear score should be considered as the 'infamy' and 'infamy' just shows how skilled they are (not how good their items are)

11. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

I don’t think that would work.

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    It also blocks it on me. I think all of north America is blocked from viewing this. Better go to SK

Lil_Torta likes this.
  13. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

I deleted it already. Sorry

14. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    Welp

15. Marquesolution

Marquesolution New Member

Student
    https://replay.battlebay.net/BVWCSKKC#MZYHPLBN
    a good example for scouting and assassinating.
    When I have a fixer I would rush to front line as the game starts , detour and pick up a target. In the mid of a game, aware of enemies who want to attack from the flank, take him down asap.

Lil_Torta and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Great replay and your right it’s a really good example of how to play speeder. I know too many people who pop off their two shots and just circle around the enemy within shooting range til their cooldown are off.
    Not enough people play it as a hit and run class.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I like that style, charging in like an enfo on steroids lol. Good replay!

18. Snapshot

I go back and forth over this a lot. Sometimes I just drive to generate misses. Sometimes I'll take hit & run loops. It depends a lot on the terrain and the texture of the battle. Sometimes I'm there to make a kill and get out. Other times I'm there to do the job of a defender and tank for the team. So I have to stay more or less in view of the enemy to draw their fire. This is most common when the enemies have a fixer and we don't. I'll stay there to make sure I get the fixer and to encourage my team to FREAKIN' ATTACK!

When I'm being a faux-defender, my life span (just like a real defender's) is much shortened. The hope is that my team is capitalizing on the time I bought them. Obviously, it is pointless to do this if my own shooting line isn't already engaged or, at least, in engagement position.

That's one of the things I've really learned. As much as it grinds my gears that it takes so long for the rest of my team to get sorted, there's little point in any team-based strategies like scouting or sowing chaos if the team part isn't there.

19. Marquesolution

Marquesolution New Member

Student
    https://replay.battlebay.net/SHXXNHJD#MZYHPLBN
    This one also, as the only speeder facing all shooters, thing I can do is maximum the advantage of movability, sneak in from their weak side, eliminate the weakest/isolating enemy and nitro out ASAP. While engaging 1vs1, save nitro for dodge the shot.

Lil_Torta likes this.
  20. rexaroni

rexaroni Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/XMWLLYKW#DQZMVDXJ

Certainly not my best....but had the awareness to stay alive and avoid shots with 100 hp left for along with a teammate (under 100 hp) to pull out the victory! (Also the enemy team here had to be RAGING) won it 4 - 3 as time elapsed. Strategery FTW!

Last edited: 16 Apr 2018
    Lil_Torta likes this.