1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

Enforcers got their well needed well deserved buff. But no, I wouldn't call it op, it's a decent buff and turned a poopy boat into a decent player.

It confuses me what took the devs so long to figure out that a boat with less hp than fixers, 3 guns max, needs atleast above fixer base speed.

However, I'm thankful for the new meta, it may seem way too op for all speeder mains, one of the biggest reasons speeders were ruling the bay was cause their natural predators were so underwhelming.

Not anymore, the enforcer buff is also wrecking havok on all mid to long range shooters which were also op (Technically no but when you are up against a team with nearly 9 mortars/fire bombs/napalms, you'll understand the pain.)

The only op ship right now seems to be shooters (On paper).

Also, buff defenders plis :/.

TheAntiSnipe and PallabKumarS like this.
  2. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    Defender's only buff i need is TO FIX THE GODDAMN HITBOX!like how i get hit by a torpedo that should passed me by...like how?

3. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Oooh that is a familiar feeling... :confused:

Capitan Defender likes this.
  4. CheekyDevilGod

CheekyDevilGod Well-Known Member

This happens to all ships, even speeders...