1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer is the best overall ship

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by WaveRider_, 5 Nov 2017.

?

which is the best ship after reading this post?

1. shooter

14.3%
  2. speeder

16.7%
  3. defender

9.5%
  4. fixer

2.4%
  5. enforcer

57.1%
  1. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Say WOT?

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Just means his Std Cannon is leveled higher than his EC. That is the case for any comparison.

PastelPiku and Neptune_Gaming like this.
  3. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

wait, will not the std cannon be MUCH more leveled up ? Like we say that explosive cannons should break tesla shields. Now , if his cannon beaks a sheld.....

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    I think he's saying the ex cannon was ridiculously underleveled. Like 400 damage probably.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. Subbie the Blaster

Subbie the Blaster Well-Known Member

Fixing all day all idiots
    Tesla shield is absolutely for covering teammates and absorb dangerous mortar shots, it is just a little bonus that it shields you from cannons, because a good enforcer can easily dodge most shots at mid and long range, at close range tesla shield is not that useful so yeah, that's when I do double carronade and it is pretty freaking powerful - especially against Speeders who underestimate enfos

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  6. Subbie the Blaster

Saying this as mk5 enforcer

7. Subbie the Blaster

I would also mention that there is no such thing as 'best' ship, there is favorite ship and maybe most independent ship what is enforcer in my opinion

8. SALadriel

SALadriel New Member

enforcer dance is kinda predictable, unless you jerk like me. im confusing a heckitty

9. SALadriel

SALadriel New Member

enforcer dance is not so easily predictable, i am very jerky and unpredictable. "deception is the key to a battle..."(art of war, sun tzu) enforcer, if used correctly, could become the ideal death machine. many of the high teir players use enforcer. seems like enfo dance isnt as predictable as you think ✌

*JAWS* likes this.
  10. SupremeCalamitas

SupremeCalamitas Well-Known Member

I don't think it's your business
    There is no such thing as a 'best boat' or 'best weapon'. Every ship has its own play style, and you just have to find the ship that fits you. As a speeder, I have in fact killed many enforcers. All you need is some nitro and oferboost. Not to mention skill. Any boat, even a fixer, can beat enforcer. There is no best boat, weapon, or setup. There is only the best skill.

11. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

It was not as good as it is now,the thread was created when enforcer was the most under used ship

Nikkie! likes this.
  12. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Its just as good as before. Top 100 still dominated by enforcer.

And my example of winning 8 out of 10 as enforcer was after latest fix.

Finding out a person can load a tesla shield on top of a tesla shield. Is OP

Or immediately a split second after 1st shield goes down.

Thats my experience. Also. If flare is shot while both shields are up. Only 1 goes down. Not both. Huge!

Reality even with my 2 underpowered shieds. I was able to go 16.8 seconds of shields up to only less than 2-3 seconds down.
    Plus the breaking of my shield was laughable. Was able to juke most shots my way when shield broken.
    My results of 8 victories are most likely higher than normal. Lol.
    But the tesla shield stacking. And ability to go back to back no breaks. Was OP.

@Miika

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  13. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Yeah...its always been there. Stacking and everything.
    8 out of 10...why are you complaining than go and be no.1 or something.
    Enfo is finally at par with speeders and shooter. Looks like haters cant digest it.

14. TheAntiSnipe

Naw, mk6 is OP, it's a well established fact, sadly. Looks like double tesla is in line for a nerf.

15. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Thinking about the title of this thread, an overall ship us the one who can do everything. That said, an agressive fixer is the only overall ship, because other ships can't heal ;)

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  16. DragonLegend

You are forgetting the fact that enfo mk6 dont heal.
    And what you call op gets broken and stun me with every shot in close range.
    And while I am stuned they take a shot at me.
    Also there were no direct buffs to so called op double bubble.
    Its just convient for people to say every meta OP.
    Sadly you are one of them now. @TheAntiSnipe

Last edited: 8 Apr 2018
  17. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

i looked back on some of the first comments
    ha. proved him wrong.

(actually click on the thing that says view attachment)

18. WaveRider_

WaveRider_ Member

speaking of which, heaps of people now use enforcers and they are heaps good, and this is AFTER the nerf...

19. TheAntiSnipe

Well, though the mk6 enfo cannot heal, the problem is the window for the shot needed to hit it. Noramally, players would shoot an excannon at it and that would break the shield, BUT with the recent CD nerf to the excannon, we are going to see a rise in the trend of people not wasting shots on a tesshield.

And that accusation is unfounded, you know it. I did say that just double bubble needs to be toned down. As I see it, my opinion is not wrong. If you get the shields, you can be unstoppable. Do YOU think the NML players who switched to enforcer are not building epic t5 tesshields as we speak?

Though the figures of health for the tesshield are grossly exaggerated most of the time, something even I am against, I do believe that it can become the most OP setup on the bay if what I suspect to happen does happen, and blast gets an (unwanted) nerf.

20. DragonLegend

Double buuble is not a problem in ace and below.( I think we both agree to that)
    Nightmare is finding it hard to counter because of lack of torps there. They are relying on cannons too much. Which gives TS advantage there( not because it op, it is its purpose to block canons).
    2. Given the previous NML stats enfo does rise but so did shooter and fixer. This proofs speeder was causing so much inbalance. And speeders are still doing great.
    3. Ec is not only weapon that breaks TS. Flare bug is fixed now. Flare cooldown is half that of TS. And dont get me started on carro. I am surprised to see how people blindly ask for the nerfs.
    4. Some speeders already started using frost torp.And no TS gonna save them from that.
    5. Blast nerf.lol . You are speculating too much. Devs dont do anything unnecessary. Ec had it coming even when noone asked. On the other hand Sniper is still well and healthy besisdes so many haters.