1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Firebomb damage question

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by SleekCommodore2201, 6 Apr 2018.

1. SleekCommodore2201

SleekCommodore2201 New Member

Is the firebomb damage lessened if the target isn't at the center of the target zone or is it always full damage.

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It is always full damage but the duration of burning is reduced when target is not in the center.

HAPPY SITHSHA and Scourge Argaen like this.
  3. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

I have seen the cases of being getting full damage and duration despite being on the periphery of the damage circle, I don't know whether its the bug or issue but i have been in the receiving end of this type of things many a times now If issue please do check it and let us know.

PallabKumarS likes this.
  4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Me too...

5. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

Waves move , and make mortars hit a different place
    ,So actually you where in the center of circle

Or maybe that firebomb has duration perks and talent so it actually didn't deal its damage during all of its duration

Someone will explain it in details ,( i can't explain it with my current English )

@CaffeinatedChris

6. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

I know all that Even i use time duration perks in firebomb but still according to new rules the far you are from centre the lessen the time I am talking about being far and still getting a 19-20 sec duration that's a lot, as it should have been around 3-4 considering perks its not I am a noob or cry baby i just found out and as i said it not happens always

PallabKumarS likes this.
  7. AVID

AVID Well-Known Member

i am not even in circle...but at the same time wave came...Even i am not in radius i got hit for 18sec...really loss the battle too...because of that. whats going on with fire bomb unable to understand.