1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

GOLD-FARMERS, mb need nerf?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wtfack, 29 May 2017.

?

nerfs gold-farmers?

1. yes

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  2. no, its a good and fast way to farm of resourses

9 vote(s)
    45.0%
  1. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

I hate gold-farmers, suicide idiots who down ur infamy! What reason to fight in 1300 rating, if rewards to same for 0+ rating???? Mb need nerf reward for killing newbies ships?
    Pls fix that problem, they are ruining game for other people.

2. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

so you're saying, every match, you have someone who goes in, suicides, deals 0 damage and is getting rewarded??

3. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Reward is based on damage, so you do get higher reward fighting at 1300 than 0

4. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

No, not every match, but often.You probably did not understand me, there are people who intentionally merge their rating to zero and kill the newbies ships for farm rewards, then again pour their rating down! So they very quickly farming resources! That system of farming a resorces and gems (2-5) very fast, belive me or try it urself.

Last edited: 29 May 2017
    David Bonaparte likes this.
  5. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

In theory yes, but practically no. Rawards are same.

6. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

If they kill newbies, then their infamy will raise again. In order to stay low, they need to keep on losing. However, if they deal too much damage, even if they sucidie, their team will end up wining anyway. So they need to keep the damage low or wait for their team to die first. None of these are really efficient. So how can they get high rewards?

7. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

Before that u must league up of warrior, expert and etc for +60%,90%....rewards. And than u can easy farming. Just try it.
    Oh, and u can easy to do achivment by 15 wins successively and take 250 gems.
    P.s. my budy do it all time, and i critics him for "cheating"

8. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

The reward is one time, you don't get it twice once you finished it.

9. wtfack

wtfack Active Member

And even this method is very well-farmed stars.

10. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

By using less time. If you're a VIP you get 1 Pearl regardless of a loss. And you get something, but because he suicided and died in 10 -15secs. Press the X, then he can start another game and do it again. Whereas you're still battling that same game for another 2- 5 minutes, he's done 6-7 games already and guaranteed 6-7 pearls. Compared to you 1-3? If the team somehow wins without him several minutes later, he gets more gold/sugar, and won't care if he won or loss.

Once he's down to an easy infamy, he can get 3 stars easy and more rewards, see where this is going?

11. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

I dont think you get rewards if you X out of games.. do you?

12. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Of course you do. It tallies it once the game is over, so like when you X out of the game your infamy won't reflect right away. It's the same with the rewards/resources.

13. Grendal

Grendal New Member

Not as bad as the float, but this happens. Now i get why.

14. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

Oh so it just waits for the game to end and then gives you the rewards.. Dang if I'd known earlier I wouldn't watch that one speeder or fixer run everywhere only to die when 6 seconds remain. I thought if you X'd out it would just take you off the game and give you nothing but infamy loss for abandoning the game.

15. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    But only if your team wins, bacuse if they loose you get 0 and if you watch the add you get 1 pearl, except if you have VIP subscription you get the pearl even if you X out. In this case you only drop infamy, so the grinding happens when those players start fighting and wining against lower level enemies.

16. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Incorrect, you get whatever the rewards you're supposed to get. Pressing the 'X; you don't forfeit the rewards, just like you don't forfeit your infamy(-/+).

You get something even when you lose. Not dealing any damage = zero gold, zero sugar. However, most suiciders basically kamikaze into the group while fire all weapons.

17. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Completely agree with the starter of this topic. This suicide farmers should be hardly banned. Even at 1300-1600 infamy I met people from ace league with ~1300 infamy (I don't believe that they dropped it from ACE league to 1300 just because of bad luck or a sudden ton of misplays. It's ridiculous) who drive their mk5 or 6 ships and easilly kill all my team with too hard hitting weapons. And 200+ infamy guys feel the same when they meet mk 3 jerk farming them with 2 or 3 shots...

18. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

If you press X you dont get your rewards. So youre wrong here.

19. D3X

D3X Well-Known Member

Try it yourself and pay attention. When your infamy gets updated, so does your resources.

20. David Bonaparte

David Bonaparte Active Member

just ignore him. The button. Literally. Makes life a lot easier and happier. :)