1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Sniper Cannon or Swift Torpedo?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Juggernaut0503, 4 Jun 2017.

1. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

I just became a MK3 Enforcer, and was wondering which weapon was better for my slot: Sniper Cannon or Swift Torpedo? I have a standard cannon in the first slot and was wondering which weapon I should use for the second. The rest of my set up is Overboost, Tesla bolt and Big Shield / Turbo

sab7ir likes this.
  2. ayeshawty

ayeshawty New Member

Why don't you try both and see which one works for your playstyle? Everyone is different.

sab7ir likes this.
  3. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Anything you can aim is better than torp. Torps require your opponets help to gwt hits, unless youre point blank. Torp requires luck or opponent stupidity to hit. Thats really not a skill wrapon imo.

4. Juggernaut0503

Juggernaut0503 New Member

The skill in leading targets with Torps, as well as hitting the torp when opponent is stunned, is high risk, but high reward imo
    e s

5. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Leading with a torp doeant work unless youre in point blank range. You can see them coming from a mile away and juat put on the brakes and watch is pass by in front of you

6. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Torps are good when people are near a wall. Because you dont hqve to actuallt hit them to hit them