1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Perk disappeared when upgrading to next tier

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Kylerity, 24 Mar 2018.

Tags:
  1. Kylerity

Kylerity New Member

I have a few rare rail guns. I was upgrading it to the next tier and instead of sacrificing the same weapon without perks, the game used the one with perks instead. Please help!

2. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that happens, it takes the next weapon on the “line” so say if the railgun that didn’t have the perk was in front of the railgun that did, then it would have taken the perkless railgun. Not much can be done about it now. Unless a moderator is feeling really friendly

Kylerity likes this.
  3. Kylerity

Kylerity New Member

I see. Tough luck for me I guess. Haha.
    Thanks for sharing!

4. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

On the bright side it’s much easier to get perks. Except range perks apparently! I can never find those things :mad: