1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.9 "Bay Sweet Bay"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Exact same thoughts. I'm an MK5 and up until MK6, we only have 1 weapon. When there are no fixer quests which is often, what do they want us to do? Seriously? We spend half the match focusing on healing so in effect its .5 of a weapon...

Reorge and PastelPiku like this.
  2. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

@Zeus @The Grim Repair ,One Bug or Issue:oops:, which I am observing for past weeks is that in "Daily Parts Bonus", suppose if I play 3 continuous battle "without coming back to bay and came back after 4-5 battles to collect rewards and bonus, I get only 2 boxes to be opened :( and there is no clue of the 3rd one" and there is not even any changes in the parts I previously had, apart from the parts which I got from those two boxes, so if such problem prevails, can you guys check on that. It would help all of us, I guess:)

3. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I loved how fixers ran around saving their lives from flare I will always love that.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Shadow Moon!

It wasn't bug see answers by devs it was supposed to be working in that manner but people here whine about anything and everything, they just want their boats to be op. You're one of those no doubt.

LimeOnMars and PastelPiku like this.
  5. Shadow Moon!

Don't play fixer for quests then.

Cina4 likes this.
  6. ThatOnion

ThatOnion Well-Known Member

Gamer
    I don't even play anymore so no need

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Hardly the case at all. Our role is to fix. Frost mitigates healing by 50% tesla Bolt can completely block it and Flare could stack so high that fixer items barely could heal with a substantial duration. Nothing OP about being the only class who's performance can be so adversely impacted.

8. Jennyfur3810

Jennyfur3810 Active Member

I know! if a shooter could have all 5 of there weapons contribution count towards a weapon(that they aren’t even using), why can’t the healing we do contribute as well?

9. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I don’t. But thanks for the advice.

10. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    The stacking flare was a nice tool to combat the rising selfish fixers, but it was definitely over the top. I'd have liked if that feature stayed but was much less intense, maybe keep the base 30% but only add 5% per extra stack?

11. Cina4

Cina4 New Member

I completely agree with you. the defender and the shield became useless. All torpedoes and fiery weapons pierce the shield.

AVID and *JAWS* like this.
  12. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

Now I have been playing defender as my primary ship for quite long and I have seen that after the updates 2.7 & 2.8, we have been not able to pull matches like we use to do:(, But here comes the Skills and Talents of the player:cool:, also here The unknown or known to few "Map Control" thing that comes to play, a tool that can be used to overturn any big matches if only team follows it;), and I know that defenders are easily targeted and are dying easily but if you wanna manage battle now a days as a defender there is only one thing you can do lead by the example, execute your plan's first part and then see, because I have seen people not following my commands even if I am the highest infamy player in the team, but then when my action speaks the fixer follows me and so the others and we win games:D, Yes when you are in the mid infamy of team they won't care for you and that is the time to play smart and use your health as your advantage and even if you are dying die with 1-2 enemies or make way for the team. Rest I guess (hope) there would be something for the defenders so that they can once again can be evenly matched. But as of now I am enjoying being a Defender:).

PastelPiku likes this.
  13. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    what kind of "balanced' ? i'm curious , is it going back to old days ( which is kind of imposible ) or other option ?

14. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    yes , if you see any profile with 0 gear score , they haven't updated yet to 2.9

PastelPiku likes this.
  15. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Well, the unpopularity of frost kind of speaks for itself. It's just not as useful as, well, anything else. That's imbalance.

16. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    yeah , i know the point . my question are , what kind of buff , do you want to get it back balanced ? for frost item

PastelPiku likes this.
  17. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

Is there a way to turn off the pop-ups. It's very annoying and a waste of time to click it or wait for it to go away . Meanwhile it covers my screen .

18. Shadow Moon!

It is the only way. 1 shot break is idiotic. They nerfed its damage, slow effect. They should have just nerfed the slow effect that too at end game. Devs are so keen on killing combos it feels like they just hear community and do the changes.

19. #CK

#CK Active Member

drone pilot
    ok , i'm sure this kind of comment have been posted many times ,but i'm just can say , face it up , adapt with the current system , or you can just quit playing .

i'm feel sorry for you ,

20. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dude, I don't even play frost, and I'M ONE HUNDRED PERCENT FOR buffing it again, because it is as dead as a dinosaur. Frost used to really reach out and grab people, and the slowdown was very useful as well to people who didn't even chain it. Look at this:

Back in the day, THIS DUDE was one of the enforcer legends. Made Nightmare with rares in a mk5. Look at his setup. Why did he use frost, even before "ice age"(the buff)? Simple. Movement control. And team support. And he was heckin' good at it!

We need this to come back. This sort of setup that makes NO SENSE but can rock NML. Look at his setup. At first glance, nothing matches. Then he starts using it, and everything falls into place.

Re-buff frost, devs. You have not only killed frost torp, but damn near every other non-meta build possible using it.