1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

⛔⛔⛔Unsloved Problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Saad Hablal, 23 Mar 2018.

1. Saad Hablal

Saad Hablal New Member

Hey every one after i downaload battle bay 100 %another downaload get STUCK AT 24 PERCENT i reflashed the rom, changed google account , cleared evey cache you can think of but still get same problem ove and over NEED HELP PLEASE , this is my end [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

This is a problem with your device and not the game.
    I assume you have enough free space?

ThatOnion likes this.
  3. Saad Hablal

Saad Hablal New Member

indeed is have enough space m just FOr the solution , the problem was in the DATA PARRTITION m itwas in Fs2fs it had to be EXT4 so foudn teh solution and it did install correctly , thanks for your answer

Ash KOT likes this.
  4. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I know what's happening, it is what happened to me at first. I had to download it from Play Store on my computer, which was linked to my phone... so try that out. It should work!

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Glad you got it sorted mate.

6. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Wait me or @Saad Hablal ???