1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.9 "Bay Sweet Bay"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Mar 2018.

1. Fliberdijibit777

Fliberdijibit777 Member

try expanding your player comfort zone mate there a lot to see n do in the bay after all

2. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

All of these are balancing.
    Where is the new stuff. What should i be excited about. Is there anything new for us to try in game?
    No, its the same old game we been playing for months after custom games update.

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

Yep, I would be happy with 0.5 factor for fixer heal. This is the reason that I have my own gud otherwise I would get easily kicked :) I wish Rovio thought of it when they introduced the guild rivalry.

Kitterini and Boeggla like this.
  4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yeah wasnt much in the new category agreed, just some interface changes.
    To be honest, I would rather the core mechanics were polished properly before new stuff is added.
    Like if adding stickers to your boat was implemented and yet flare gun debuff still stacked, I would be more annoyed.
    I am happy with the update :)

Mr. Chompers likes this.
  5. SAME DIFF3R3NC3

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 Well-Known Member

Maybe they should expand the guild quest board instead. Give us Fixers more quests to finish, that your boats would be useless to contribute too. There problem solved, sound good?

6. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    I would like to, but competing with others in a boat and equipment when crew training does not fit usually only result in loss of infamy.

Ovidmikel and SAME DIFF3R3NC3 like this.
  7. Nimzor

Nimzor Member

Disappointed there was no Defender Buff.

8. Toopiff

Toopiff New Member

When will the update be available it’s not popping out the update button yet. It just says Open...

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

That would have probably been the most sensible idea. Unfortunately, that kind of ‘fine tuning’ isn’t something Rovio appears capable of.

They really need to hire someone who understands that the phrase ‘sledgehammer to crack a nut’, is not an instruction...

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@wusolja I believe there is already an option for that. Try the "Battle Highlights" option.

11. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Nobody should be forced to play in a role he/ she doesn't want in order to contribute as much as other guild members who are not changing boats :D Please be reasonable on your suggestions ;)

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 and Boeggla like this.
  12. Harsh Gupta Hulk

Harsh Gupta Hulk Active Member

I totally agree with this guy as The defender are getting very slow compared to any ship I, used two turbos creating the effect more than my maximum speed ,still I was easily out witted by the other ships as if like my top speed is nothing and there was no chance of competition among them. We understand that we are tanks but at least give Tank to run over the other ships with an efficient speed;),How are we suppose to take damage and protect over team when we ourselves are coming together after the battle has already started between the two teams especially if you got total enfo and speeder team for or against you.
    Please do consider Defenders, also Now a days some shooters are getting same amount of hit points as of defenders (Mk6 shooter & Mk5 Defenders) but relatively higher speed because of there turbo and maximum speed greater than ours, Making no match for us:mad:.Also the game is getting more like "Raw power game and less of strategic and skill related", I know because I have heard may people complaining it to become "Boring or too Predictable" especially after update 2.8.
    I have one "Idea" @Zeus please consider Having "New Maps" :cool:like 3-4 it will make game more interesting or "try to refurbish the current maps with some changes as its getting predictable, also the game play for a particular map is getting predictable".
    Rest as said earlier I really liked the update, Power to fixer and True balancing.:)

The Grim Repair and *JAWS* like this.
  13. wusolja

wusolja Member

That's something different for telling you about the battle situation, like if a target was struck etc.

14. Cesar41

Cesar41 New Member

Sniper has to be reworked to only be efective at long reange or at least require some skill to hit its target: proyectile is to fast, unavoidable at close range, and it still deals 2000 damage if it crits (and it does, quite often).

ThatOnion and ViscountSniffit like this.
  15. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

Good job on screwing mk5 speeders even more devs you should be applauded on how good you guys are in killing items/ships and how much you care for mid game balancing.
    Another nerf to tesla bolt wasn't it nerfed enough?
    Repair bolt will remove stun/frost and heal at the same time.
    So tesla bolt will not stop healing from an item that 90% of the mk5/6/7 fixers use.
    And how much value will you give repair bolt?
    Just walk me through your thought process?
    Second still no buff to ec?
    So you are completely fine with it (2 slot) being way worse than its counterpart i.e blast canon ( 1 slot item) which has been pointed out by me in multiple threads ?
    Third pt why was napalm + flaregun fire dmg reduced? Chances of it happening were rare in a match why was it done
    @Miika @The Grim Repair need answer for these three questions.
    PS: for forum members
    if you don't know how BC is worse than ex canon right now go read my answer in multiple ex canon thread.
    And if you dont how repair bolt buff has runied the tesla bolt even more read my answer in weeze thread about big fix for it.

16. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Just realized I scrapped lots of purple weapons I did not like anyway and sold the perks, because I was so happy that I could contribute also by healing and there seemed no need to stack them just for quests...

kat Boylan likes this.
  17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Not much affecting the speeder in this update.
    TS got a slight nerf with duration being displayed and DOT weapons doing full damage.
    Repair bolt was always supposed to remove stun and heal at the same time, the fact it never did before was the bug that has now been fixed!
    Explosive cannon could do with some love IMO, but I am not a dev ;)

Kazeshini and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  18. El rey beto

El rey beto New Member

Con todo respeto desde varias actualizaciones atrás están cada vez más en contra de los barcos amarillos las unicas formas de ganar ante un shooter o un defender eran los objetos amarillos que cada vez los arruinan más y más la bahía está llena de shooter por lo mismo Acer si ya hacen algo al respecto

TRANSLATE:

With all due respect since several updates back are increasingly against the yellow boats the only ways to win before a shooter or a defender were the yellow objects that increasingly ruin them more and more the bay is full of shooter for the same Acer If you already do something about it

Atte • DLT • Rey Beto

19. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

No it was not it's a huge nerf if you used speeder at high lvl you would have understood again read my post in weeze thread to fully understand the topic.
    PS: didn't I say that already?

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  20. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

It was clarified on the forum previously by a dev that the repair bolt should remove stun and heal simultaneously.
    You may not like the impact on the tesla bolt, but this is how it should have worked all along.

LimeOnMars and Weeze like this.