1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.9 "Bay Sweet Bay"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 22 Mar 2018.

1. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

It's Ur network issues.. what devs can do in that
    Nd if u want explanation on ping.. we can give u that too

2. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Heal not counting to damage anymore in guild quests must be a bug...this feature was really a big plus of the last update. For which quests can we contribute? Win x battles yes, collecting stars also. Heal x amount is ridiculous and always finished first on each board by one or two fixxers alone. Thats it? Slowly filling the other boat quests maybe? Our main job is to heal, making that count only indirectly by winning the battle in the end but with no quantitative contribution just feels wrong.

Mon4 Lot and kat Boylan like this.
  3. Charlotte Douche

Charlotte Douche Well-Known Member

New patch

#CK and DeeMeester like this.
  4. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

It's a more simple math.

Reality u might need a side boat or 2 for helping guild with quest.

As a player once wrote me here. Dude. Play another boat.

But in all seriousness.

Fixers now won't die as quick because of flares not stacking.

So you will still be a valuable fleet partner for your guild members. And they get the fleeted bonus from your contribution.

#CK and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  5. Kris

Kris New Member

Good morning, I am on an iPad. The App Store does not have the new patch yet. When will it be posted? I only have the option to “open” Battle Bay not update. Thanks.

SlayerofSergeants likes this.
  6. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    I dont get your point, we like to fill our role, i dont want to deal damage except maybe for a critical shot or lucky punch. I am fine with having ten times more healing than damage at the end of the fight. But if the 10 times healing doesnt count to anything that sucks... its the opposite way, this change will have the fixxers try to make more damage in order to contribute to guild progress.

7. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Lets keep the thread positive, constructive.
    No need to take it out on devs and players here if you got out of bed on the wrong side ;)

8. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Im happy to admit that Fixers were probably too good at questing before the patch (i.e. we do more healing+damage pr game than the average damage for other boats).
    However going back to the old system where healing is worthless (outside of 1 quest) is rough. Fixers average damage is nowhere near that of other boats. Reverting to healing being worthless seems like an overreaction.

The correct choice if you want to help your guild is to never play Fixer once Fixer wins + protector is complete. Thats sad.

9. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    Okay, so how about dual talent trees or something like that? Should we drive around with crew members not fitting to our ship and equipment?

Fujitzu likes this.
  10. SaltyGator

SaltyGator New Member

So did this update crash the server or something. Been saying under maintenance for the last couple hours.

11. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Ah okay, my bad. Basically it moves the joystick (temporarily) to anywhere you tap within a certain distance from the joystick. It allows you to make the joystick as small as you want while still being able to steer. Try tapping above the joystick with centralization on. :)

Last edited: 22 Mar 2018
  12. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Is That All?? Is this the complete update?
    Some graphics and tweaks. Gear Score have any use??
    Kind of Disappointed.

13. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

This. Since my return to the game I've been hesitant to join a guild (even though I got offered a spot in one I like) because I know I'll be a burden for guild quests, because all I can (significantly) contribute to is healing + fixer win quests. Those are such a small part of the board and so easily cleared that me joining a guild would gain them nothing for quests. I hate that :(

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Huge buffs to fixer.
    Bolt removes stun, and heals.
    Flares no longer stack.
    Repair box crit working correctly
    Also DOT weapons hitting for full damage on TS is a huge plus.
    I think you just chose to ignore all the important changes.

15. Fliberdijibit777

Fliberdijibit777 Member

says the guy miss reading/interpretation of the post
    its not direct weapon dmg I'm speaking clearly! but for your small feeble mind ill simplify , because your world is happy and colorful , btw I want postcards
    if you could read past plain text and into the idea at hand, youl'd clearly understand I'm speaking of the quests counting for the fixers heals like they used to!
    its an obvious topic. if you cant see this take your own advice please and stop bashing those you don't know :) otherwise,
    shove off on a burning low hp speeder and SIP ! I don't need your approval to post here :)
    to further explain the post its about using the right tool for the job , liiike idk you using a enforcer to heal your team , its not gona go over well :)

16. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Youre forgetting the best one:
    No more vertical assist!

And the worst:
    No more Fixers being quest champions

#CK, Disguised, The Otherguy and 3 others like this.
  17. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I think maybe healing should count for damage quests but at a smaller rate.
    So instead of 100% of the healing applying to damage quests, maybe just half it to 50% etc. would have been more fair.

18. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

@Kris App store -> updates -> slide down to refresh -> update Battle Bay -> enjoy :)

#CK, Ultrah, DeeMeester and 3 others like this.
  19. Boeggla

Boeggla Member

Engineer
    They could have added a factor of 0.5 if the amount of healing is too high, something like that. If only weaponsquests are remaining and a different boat does not have that weapon, they just „do their thing“ and contribute at least 1-fold, not 10-fold. We „do our thing“ and contribute 0.

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  20. wusolja

wusolja Member

Why change the Bay area? cant properly see ships or names. original sky view with zoom is better. or am i missing something?

And most importantly, when will they remove those names of killed people from popping up in front of your target view? it's irritating when trying to target in life or death situation.