1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favourite setup?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Bennunator, 19 Apr 2017.

1. Emilia

Emilia Member

Similar thing though it was a random joke weapon @P0rthos uses it in one of his videos

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Actually, I have answered that before, so try reading before asking. :)

3. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

Captain_Perry and Porthos and any other pro Speeder's. I am at MK3 right now and working on getting things ready for later. I am going to level up an Explosive Cannon and Mines to go with my blast cannon. I want to thank you all for your help and tips to improve. My question is about blues. I was wondering about going double turbo? Is it really not that helpful? or is it better to go with single turbo and bandaid and big shield? Instead of double turbo and big shield? Just wanted to hear feed back pls and many thanks.

So my build will be blast cannon / Explosive cannon. Tesla bolt / Tesla shield / overengine . Now trying to figure out the blues besides the obvious first Turbo.

4. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

For some speeders double turbo is perfect as they can move so fast that they can even escape from other speeders. However now when this new draw system is online, I would say double turbo loses it's effiency so the best combination is probably big shield, turbo and bandage (of course you need to find bandage good enough to be worth of using it instead of standard shield or another turbo)

Cheers :cool:

NcDiablosaur likes this.
  5. NcDiablosaur

NcDiablosaur Member

TheRedSpeeder,

Many thanks. Yes I think now with the new system you are probably right. I think I will level up another turbo for another ship but will then probably test it out a bit on my speeder every so often to see if it fits my playstyle better. I have a Big Shield that I will be eventually leveling up for when I can put it in. I just will have to eventually get a blue quality bandage down the road and try that as well. Much appreciate and thank you all for your builds its great to see the builds of everyone. :)

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  6. Raunak

Raunak Member

Hey guys I am in at 700 infamy and I use Shooter MK3. My choice of weapons is

1.Epic sniper cannon level 6(with two 10% critical damage chance of perks).
    2.Rare Cannon level 10(with one perk of 10% critical damage).
    3.Rare Grande Launcher level 7 deal very good damage.
    4. Rare Standard Shield level 7(with 50 health extra perk)
    5. Uncommon Turbo level 19.

7. Baraba$

Baraba$ Member

This is my "tank speeder"set up lol!!! I use twin carro's because of its power with short cd plus the slow effect on ships and its turret. Very handy against fixers but not on defenders coz it may take you a while to kill them especially with full hp,it may take you forever lol!!!

Attached Files:

8. JJf

JJf Member

I have noticed your speeder is quite handy against fixers ;) Hope you're in my team next time we are in the same battle. That ship looks good, wish I had that tier iii epic overboost, too.

9. Baraba$

Baraba$ Member

yeah I I kinda recognize you, your good on playing your role,some fixers are very selfish and wants to tank all the time lol...

10. GunnyHiGHway

GunnyHiGHway Member

Any fixer ml3 or higher who is NOT using a heal pulse AND box thrower, is doing it wrong.

11. Crazycyclops

Crazycyclops Member

This is my current setup... I swipe both of these from time to time... But I like the torpedo combo more.. Screenshot_20170616-184741.png Screenshot_20170616-184456.png

TheEpicWarlord likes this.
  12. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    I need items!

Attached Files:

13. Saurav Mondal

Saurav Mondal New Member

what do you guys think about my setup??
    Screenshot_20170719-230801.png

14. Kraptastic

Kraptastic Active Member

Sales
    Here's my set-up. Can't seem to get away from the overboost/tesla shield combo. It's too goood. I have a blast cannon waiting for my MK5 ship. Which will be here soon. Mhwa ha ha. IMG_0046.PNG

15. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    My current setup is a mk 3 speeder with a cannon and blast cannon with a turbo and overboost with nitro or tesla bolt/tesla shield/frost blaster. I sometimes switch to a swift torp with my cannon depending on my mood lol. Everything is rare except for ob which is uncommon tier 2 and nitro which is uncommon and frost blaster which is also uncommon and also the tesla bolt uncommon again. My shield is a rare one. I apologize for my bad grammar as I did this really fast lol

16. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

The fact that you're almost 3k infamy with a mk4, I don't think you need any suggestions ;)
    Just keep doing you bro !

17. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

im 3300 infamy now.

retryW likes this.
  18. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Do keep in mind that the post you quoted is from 3 months ago, the ship power / MK levels present in each infamy range were totally diferent then.

19. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

Screenshot_20170727-211305.png Here's my defender setup. Flare was originally because it is my only legendary, but now I just love the DoT play style. Have increased duration perks on it. Explosive for consistent and strong damage have it fitted with burn and crit chance perks. Big torp because as a defender I can get in close and make it count at minimum range also because they keep appearing from combining so is almost too big not to use, fitted with speed perks. The blue slots are basically what I have. I find the rudder helps to dodge mortar spam and torps too.
    Sometimes it works, obviously works especially well when they're grouped together. Struggles sometimes too, especially when they're hiding behind walls.

20. retryW

retryW Well-Known Member

Ahhh touchè. Honestly didn't even take note of what date it was from. I am well aware of the difference in infamy range these days :)