1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

A compilation of Mini/small tips!!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by TheFixer27, 27 Jan 2018.

1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    AKA enforcer dance. An enforcer must-have skill.

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. TheEpicWarlord

TheEpicWarlord Active Member

Yeah but if I said Enforcer dance new players would have no idea what I was saying. Also it is not that hard I do it a lot, yeah I am certainly not the best, but I dodge most shots.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. PastelPiku

Security
    Of course ^^ just wanted to add the name so future newbies would know what other people were talking about.

The Otherguy and Hi5 like this.
  4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

lol yeah i always always see kyle from genki gamers on utube do that in his intro

Neptune_Gaming likes this.
  5. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Feel I need to post this since it seems most people are not aware. You can still damage an unfriend with a Tesla Shield active. You just have to shoot while INSIDE the Tesla Shield of the unfriend. You also get the 'Sneaky' award for doing it.

Painfully watched a speeder teammate keep trying to shoot an enforcer with a TS yesterday and couldn't break it. The unfriend would have been dead in one shot from inside the TS. Should have been a win, instead it was a draw.

Tmfh67401, Raunak, Hazimi and 4 others like this.
  6. cafucito

cafucito New Member

An obvious thing: GO TOGETHER!
    When your teammates say "together" they are not trying to cheer you up, they mean it!
    Same goes for "help" message. It means someone needs you somewhere. SO GO THERE!

In battle, always aim for the weakest enemy first, once you take them out, move on, dont shoot the 9k defender while there is a 100 stamina shooter right next to him. He can still shoot
    If the enemy is splitted (3 guys on one side, and 2 on the other, for example), go all together to attack the pair first
    Also, separating enemies is always the best strategy. You can do this by shooting the last enemy on one side, with any kind of mortar. How?
    Do not aim for the center, but aim the mortar between him and his teammates, making sure the radius touches him.
    This will make him go the other way. keep doing this 2 or 3 times, and you will have a lone ranger there, waiting to be killed

Hope it helps

7. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Be a master of 1 setup not a norvice of 10

Tmfh67401, FirnenAhead and Disguised like this.
  8. PastelPiku

Security
    Do all "mortar spammers" aim to do this? The one's that actually do it are quality assets to the team, but I'm not sure if they're all trying to do this or if some are literally just spamming.

9. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

I successfully did it once . Or just use torpedo

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I disagree. If you are using a mortar or any splash damage weapon, why would you want to spread your targets out? Instead corral them together with napalm, mines or mortar shots and then shoot em like fish in a barrel. Separating a Fixer is a good idea. But separating another ship is not.

11. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

For fixers: do your work behind your team - not in front. Being in front will make you an easier target and you will block many of your teams shots. Every blocked shot is a wasted damage opportunity for your team (and when you get killed, your boat carcass will continue to annoy those you left behind).
    For everybody, do not park yourself in front of a teammate. You could be blocking a shot that they have lined up and are waiting to take. If it's a good shooting position, take turns moving in and out of the spot as you shoot and cool down.
    "Together" does not mean literally "together" where your boats are overlapping or so close together that you are blocking each others shots and where an unfriendly torpedo can damage both of you. "Together" really means focus your attacks on the same target and be close enough to each other that you can quickly support a teammate who comes under attack (or they can support you) or can be healed efficiently by a fixer if you are lucky enough to have one in the battle.

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

If somebody starts calling for "Help" or to "Destroy ......", you need to at least look in their general direction to see if you can help them or focus your fire to destroy a ship. Sometimes people spam help too late and there is nothing you can do. But too many times will somebody say help early in an engagement and nobody comes to help.

If you aren't in a current battle or close to destroying someone, keep an eye on your team's position and your enemies' position. If you can move and create a 2v1, that is a favorable situation.

STARC!!, Raunak and PastelPiku like this.
  13. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Tips if Selfish Fixer (SF) is in your team
    - Don't irritate SF by shooting at it or cheers when it's dead or curse it after the game. The SF will remember you, and will not heal you (they do use fixing items to finish quest).

Stay tuned for later tips

14. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

rip i always friendly fire to annoy teammates shld i stop?o_O

Sewah likes this.
  15. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Don't stop, keep on annoying others.
    Someday you may stop doing it.

TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy like this.
  16. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Just because there is a red ring does not mean that is exactly were the mortar is going to land. Stay far away to be safe.

17. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

If your flank is going too well, and you get that tingly sensation, don't think, don't look, nitro hard while swerving.

Trust your instinct, it'll help you sometimes. I'd say, fight with your brain, but dodge with instinct.

TheFixer27 and The Otherguy like this.
  18. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

NEVER show your side when you encounter torpedoes spam at start of the match, it's harder to dodge and you are bigger target for the torpedo so it can hit you easier

19. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

As a speeder, don't ever waste nitro while scouting, you never know when you might get ambushed

The Otherguy and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  20. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I did this few times and we lost because I died, I learned it but it was cruel lesson

turbogravir and TheAntiSnipe like this.