1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Burn Perk in Raffle

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ash KOT, 14 Mar 2018.

1. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

So with majority of ships using flare gun and then blast / explosive cannons with perks, I am regularly seeing players with fully decked out cannons with burn perks.
    The other day someone had an explosive and 2 x blast cannons, and 4 epic burn perks on each.
    I am yet to see one in my raffle, only seen one once on the legendary board.
    How are people accumulating so many?
    Can you get them on the normal raffle, or are they all paying top whack for them in the shop?!

Reorge likes this.
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

You can get them on the normal raffle. Save up your tokens until you have stuff on your board that you want. Of course don't let it overfill and waste tokens, but just keep it barely below 200k at the beginning of every rivalry.

3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Thanks for the tip!
    I always spend them as I get them, will start saving!!

4. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

I would love to have some of them but don't think I've seen them once yet on the raffle boards. I've only seen uncommons in the shop as well..

Ash KOT likes this.
  5. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Saved tokens....but this is the second board in a row with useless items to me....o_O
    Where’s an epic grenade crit perk or even epic sniper crit perk when you need one!!??? :eek:

Awaits furore of ‘nerf sniper’ comments.....

6. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

I need grenade perks for my new shiny yellow fella:)

7. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Nerf Sniper OP, Rovio please nerf.

nerf.jpeg

8. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Check out my maxed blue one.
    RareCS6.jpg

9. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

10. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

10k games in and have only EVER seen ONE epic turbo perk. I'd really like to get a few more of those. I have drawn two epic burn perks from the raffle over time. RNGesus is unkind to all of us in different ways...

11. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

What I do is wait for something on the legendary board that I really want... the weapon usually. Alternately, if there are a LOT of good perks I'll go for that too. But most weeks I don't spend my raffle tickets.

12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I hope you aren't letting them stay maxed and just not rolling at all......

The best strategy is.... Get to close to max tokens (including rivalry rewards) at the end of a rivalry. When the new rivalry starts, if there is multiple items on the legendary and normal board that you want, then spin all your tokens that week. If not, then roll just enough so that you can refill back to max by the end of that rivalry. For my guild, we do 48 quests at least, which is 114k tokens. So I use 114k tokens every week no matter what. If there is something I really want, then I'll spend all of them. So 200k that I've saved and then the 114k from this rivalry. So I get 314k towards the rewards I want rather than just 114k.

13. FearsomeChicken2

FearsomeChicken2 New Member

Does the tokens overflow over 200k? Say you're at 199k and then the guild won 42k, would it overflow to 241k or capped at 200k?

14. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

It will overflow. But I assume you must be just a little under the 200k or it might not happen (similar to claiming quests to overflow gold/sugar storage).

Also any token rewards from the raffle will go to waste while your tokens are overflowing so in my opinion it is advised to avoid the overflow when possible.

FearsomeChicken2 likes this.
  15. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

Get thru board 7 every week. U will be flooded with tokens.

Also with pearls refresh your shop 2 to 5 times a day.

By following these and above suggestions you will have max epic perks in a few months from now on your desired weapons.

16. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I don't think tokens overflow at all. I think they are capped at 200k.

FTFY ;)

17. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Tokens overflow following the same rule as gold or sugar - as long as you have less than the cap you get to exceed it once. If you're already over-capacity they go to waste.

18. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Screenshot_20180316-232944.png
    Looking for these? :rolleyes:
    I don't even use flare blast combo but I got two! I also faintly remember scrapping some rare versions.

PS I scrapped my 2 epic flare guns despite having these perks and knowing the flare blast combo is powerful. Hate the (in my opinion don't take it seriously) strange arc and slow projectile speed!
    PPS I'm f2p and I don't regret it