1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Incredible Naruto - LIVE GAMEPLAY [NEW POSTS: 15, 16]

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by NaruDestroyer, 15 Jan 2018.

1. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Good Day Everyone,
    My game name in IncredibleNaruto. My league status is ACE 1. Ship levels MK6.

I am doing a LIVE gameplay series on my YouTube channel 'Gutsy Ninja' , with a clear purpose to contribute in a big way to LIVE Battlebay gameplay for all you lovely people and help the ever-growing community of Battle Bay as much as I can.

I am hoping it will be helping new players with a lot of things to learn in this game too.
    Please subscribe if you like my videos :)

[Post: 16]
    Battle Bay LIVE EP #14 : MK6 Shooter - Rampage

[Post: 15]
    Battle Bay LIVE EP #13 : MK6 Shooter - Fast Rounds

For older videos, watch LIVE GAMEPLAY Playlist here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6zVanTPT9u-NOm3ldwGEXYnnII0PagbL

Please watch this thread to stay updated, I will be posting new videos every week and keep you all updated in this thread.
    Please subscribe to support me.
    Thank you all :)

Last edited: 5 May 2018
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Haha, awesome vid! Well, I'll be watching for sure mate!

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

I watched the vid. It was a nice video, but your gameplay does not merit "How To Play Shooter" as you still have a lot to improve on. The first 2 games were beatdowns and your team clearly outmatched the other team. If you want to really teach people, show them how to play in the most difficult of situations... overcoming a kill deficit, pulling out 1v2s, winning against a team with a fixer when you don't have one... etc.

Talking about the games....
    The first game you took way too long to turn around and actually join the battle instead of chasing one guy that was running away. Your team won that game.
    The second game you were losing a 1v1 and the fixer saved you. You then came in to clean up some kills that were already secured.
    Your best game was by far the 3rd one because you got pinched by multiple enemies and managed to draw 2 away from the battle while your teammates won their separate battle. And y'all ended up winning after being down a ship. This was a solid game.

As far as your actual gameplay...
    Your movement skills are good and you dance well.
    Your fleeing is very good. I know this sounds strange, but sometimes you have just got to know when to tuck tail and run.
    All of your weapons are extremely easy to hit with, except the Explosive Cannon. This is the weapon that you struggle the most with accuracy. Try practicing hitting more shots from ranges with that weapon.

I'd say that instead of "How to play shooter".. be more specific. Pick a few games where you demonstrate a certain skill and show those games once a week. That will get waaayyyyy more views. For example:
    "How to hit with Explosive Cannon from long range"
    "How to dance with a shooter"
    "How to draw 2 enemies away from the fight"

That's just my 2 cents and I hope you take the criticism well and keep making videos.

4. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Thank you bro :) I watch your videos too.
    I would love to have your support in building up my channel. Working really hard on it, trying to figure out a lot of things hehe :D

Last edited: 16 Jan 2018
  5. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I dont know what to say bro, you have criticized me and complimented me at the same time. :rolleyes:
    I guess I will not say "How to Play" in my titles. Maybe that can come later when I am more awesome.
    Thanks you for your suggestions, I will remember them :)

(I changed my original reply to you btw :p)

Last edited: 16 Jan 2018
  6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Sorry bout that. Might have been a little harsh on account of Monday. Thanks for taking the criticism well.

Instead of saying that you shouldn't title the video "How to Play Shooter" the way I did, I should have just said that the general title of "How to Play ???" is not going to get you as many views as other titles would..... Firstly, there are dozens of ways to play every single ship. And in your video you don't actually give instructions on how to do anything specific with shooter, just basically showing highlights.

Try to get as specific as possible. Watch your games and try to pick out some of the things that you do very well that you can teach others. This will also get you more material because if you left the title as "How to Play Shooter"... what do you next? "How to Play Shooter, Again"... :p after you do some videos on what you do well, you could even show some things that you don't do well. But still try to be specific because it will allow you to create more content.

You are definitely a good player and I'd take you on my team any day.

Also, have you ever played as an enforcer? Your play-style actually looks a lot more like an enforcer than a typical shooter. I'd bet you'd be a great Yellow Dancer.

7. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Ah its alright man, I gave a different kind of reply first :p but then I understood one thing, you had taken so much time to explain all these to me, criticism or compliment, you watched my game in detail and you gave in depth comments and advice. So I chose a different reply after LOL. You have pointed out some really nice ideas on which I can carry the channel forward. Thank you so much for that. I would love to fleet up with you too :) and yes I do play enforcer also, you guessed right. I am trying to master all boats except fixer XD.
    BTW I didn't know you also had a channel. What's it called bro :) I would like to subscribe.

8. Super Speeder 0

Super Speeder 0 Member

9. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@NaruDestroyer had fun fleeting with you the other day. You definitely are a good player. I look forward to more content and fleeting again soon.

10. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

We had fun yes :) You are a great player too. The more we play our teamwork will keep improving. I am going MK6 in 5 days too :D

11. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Sorry for the delay guys, I was getting terrible matchmaking lol.
    Got my very very first legendary weapon today.
    Played one match with it.
    Please Watch above :) POST 5.

Last edited: 15 Feb 2018
    Da Carronade King likes this.
  12. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Lol, you make us watch the video to find out what you got! I won't ruin the surprise for anyone ;)

I also just got my first legendary... a grenade! It has been so much fun on my enforcer.

13. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Haha, yes I had to wait 8 months for 10 leg pieces, ;) so it is a surprise. You have to watch the video to see XD :D
    Congratz on your first leg bro, grenade is really good in yellow boats, i like grenade.

14. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

AcademicTrout709 is one of the best fixers I have played with and one of the few players I can truly rely on, in battle. Watch us fleet :) [Post:7]

15. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Update:
    POST 9 :) Just uploaded. Hope you like watching it.

16. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Wait I know you! I've fought with and against you some times :D
    Nice video, I'll subscribe :D

17. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Thanks bro :) What is your IGN?

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  18. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Used to be Rainbow Warrior, now is VeganShark ^ ^ ^ I keep switching names lol

19. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

Haha, I joined forum as Naru Destroyer, now I am IncredibleNaruto lol :)

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  20. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

i love ur defender gameplay post more!!