1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do i get small rewards/no stars & ?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by jasonchong118, 10 Mar 2018.

1. jasonchong118

jasonchong118 New Member

My max Infamy was 1500 2 years ago, then I stopped playing. Last friday I download the game again, recovered my account, and dropped to Infamy 200 . I get it, everybody now has a lot of rare Lvl 4 items.

But the question is: if i'm doing more damage than others, sinking more ships than others, and winning battles, why do I get like 1,5k gold 1k sugar and no stars?

Is it because of the residual max Infamy? The game is thinking I dropped to 500 on purpose and punishing me? This is the only explanation I can think of. I hope that if it's a bug, it gets fixed, if not, maybe when the season ends all will be back to normal.

mani5396 likes this.
  2. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

Yes. The limit is 800 points from your career high. As I understand things, you'll have to get back to 700 infamy to have this end. In the mean time I think it's going to match you as if you were at 1500. Anyway, good luck. It's not one of their better ideas.

3. mani5396

mani5396 Member

I was also trapped in the same thing and is the worst thing in this game. I quit the game after 2 weeks of struggle not getting back to my earlier infamy. In this tool 90% of the times they put you in the bad team. This thing badly sucks.