1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes v. 2.8 "From Battle Bay with Love!"

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Miika, 13 Feb 2018.

1. Terry Morgan

Terry Morgan Well-Known Member

Ok I'll make a suggestion. Remove the aim assist change. That is my suggestion. Thanks.

Turkett

EyesTv, Kitterini and H.R.H AOTF like this.
  2. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Ok good suggestion and no complaints lol

EyesTv and Terry Morgan like this.
  3. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

I will say this again..

There are some very good points on different areas of the update in this thread but no answers to anything from the devs...
    This just goes to show how little us players mean to the devs when they can’t be bothered to answer us, all they care about is getting our money and not us enjoying the game. Please show us you are taking notice just for once.

TK Dada likes this.
  4. Thorgal__

Thorgal__ New Member

I agree with you increasing cooldown of Ec kill this weapon , now blast is a better one very far away ahead especially in combo with flare gun .

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

I will also accept this.The only way to fix the matchmaking problem is to have many number of players.Is that so?Currently Battle Bay is slowing gaining popularity.And also they should keep the game size constant(less than 200 or 225 MB).This will also make some people to play this game.But they are constantly increasing the game size.Am I right?;);):(:(I hope a good reply from the Developers.

Nikkie! likes this.
  6. HAPPY SITHSHA

Otherwise I like this game very very much:):):):):):):D.I hope that BATTLE BAY will become famous in the next few years if they make the game size constant,updating new contents for the game and posting some new videos frequently in their YOUTUBE channel.Developers,don't get mad at me.I am telling the truth.My friends like this game very very much:):):).But they also told me that the game size can be made constant or reduced.Thanks.

Nikkie! likes this.
  7. HAPPY SITHSHA

I am expecting good updates from Battle Bay.:):):).I am sure that new updates will come.

Nikkie! likes this.
  8. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Collectively complaining is how the game flaws get noticed. If no one voices out, the game will continue to be flawed. Suggestions are good but complaints are far greater value. It's the reason why suggestions and ideas are birthed.

Thorgal__ likes this.
  9. Tyler Mann

Tyler Mann New Member

I will say, most of the new updates are great, and I initially thought the same about the rivalry week matchmaking.. finally some consistent compition. But as the weeks have progressed, I've come to the conclusion that you've literally RUINED guild rivalry weeks. How in the heck can you think it is even close to fair for my guild, ranked around 1k for guild infamy, to have a fair match up when your placing us against guilds ranked in top 200!

Just because we knock out similar quests on a weekly basis does not put us in the same boat! We work our asses off to knock those quests out, while the guild with generally more than double our infamy, has to work half as hard to accomplish the same tasks. They do double the damage we do, HOW IS THAT FAIR?!? Let's use boxing as a reference, in what world would you ever even attempt to have a lightweight fight a heavyweight. Manny Pacquiao versus Mike Tyson is never going to be a fair fight, it'll be a blowout every single time.

Your matchmaking should be based on infamy first, then address activity. All you are doing is discouraging guilds that fight their way up to disband because they can never win. Ultimately ruining rivalry week for any guild that is not a top infamy producer, regardless of the skill of those players.

I really hope you guys can figure this out because these rivalry weeks have become the staple of guilds in this game.

Tranced, EyesTv and Jowiee like this.
  10. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

I think rivalry doesn't really work perfect regardless of new or old. I think a reward system done per board with higher rewards would be a good enough incentive. Or make rank 1 to 6's reward payout closer together.

HAPPY SITHSHA and EyesTv like this.
  11. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Obviously, but this has nothing to do with the topic you're trying to illustrate.

Before Pac-Man was boxing against same weigh amateurs, now he fights more bad journeymen but they are heavier, resulting in a meaningful matchup.

The change is fine and gives everyone meaningful competition. The vast majority of tokens are from questing and finishing boards.

A55A51N likes this.
  12. Tyler Mann

Tyler Mann New Member

Are you kidding me?! Your ignorant to think that it doesnt. It has nothing to do with the specific boxers, I'm illustrating that battle bay has us fighting double our weight class. Your obviously from the participation trophy era because the ultimate goal is always to win, and in addition 42k guild coins is a big difference from 10k. In no world is that a fair fight. Why would anyone openly want to participate in a match that they already ultimately know that it's a very unlikely chance that you win. Think before you speak kid.

13. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

By your logic a low infamy guilds that are active is now matched against Resistance and likewise. Its a bullshit example that doesnt come close to examplifying how new ruleset work.

The good low infamy guilds (the pacmen) arent playing against heavyweight champions, rather they are playing against the worst heavyweight boxers, resulting in an actual competition. You might not like the challenge, which I can understand, but the least you can do is to stop posting hopeless references to back your opinion.

Sorry for calling out your trash example, but thats the kind of feedback you should expect when you post nonsense.

PastelPiku, Terry Morgan and A55A51N like this.
  14. parkx

parkx New Member

match making is really bad now i am always grouped with people who just float or jump and die to get there infamy down

15. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

Nope have to agree with the other guy sorry. My guild is about rank 500 in the world but we get matched to all the 200s. This week we got matched to the rank 25 in the world. There beating us and we know there not even trying. They all have T5 legendary and epic weapons. See rank 25 won't bother with guild quests there more bothered about there rank (there not going to play as a speeder with flare gun lol) if it means losing infamy. No they just select a quest and play as normal. Look if you have all T5 legendary and epic weapons you can pretty much blast the first 3 boards in a day without even trying.
    Rivalry should be based on infamy/world rank instead of activity not matching you to any guild 100 ranks over or under giving everyone a fair chance to win

Ovidmikel likes this.
  16. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Welcome to the land of flotsam and jetsam.

17. H.R.H AOTF

H.R.H AOTF Member

I wasn't saying not to complain. As you said complaining about an issue is a valid way to get changes. What I was saying is just saying oh this sux and that sux cos i lost infamy isn't a valid complaint. Now saying why it sux and suggesting how to fix it is.
    Now I could say. Game sux cos I was at 2k infamy and I've dropped to 1600 in 1 day now i can't get back to 2k. This is a complaint.
    Now what I should say is I think offers are making players to over powered to fast as (all or the about reasons) offers make the random system pointless if you can just buy the wepons you want. I think you should put some restrictions on the offers.
    Now that was a constructive complaint.

HAPPY SITHSHA and Jowiee like this.
  18. Pewpewdie

Pewpewdie Member

Bring back the frost torps :(

PastelPiku likes this.
  19. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PastelPiku likes this.
  20. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

I understand Guild Rivalry is based on activity. But what activity? The last week’s rivalry? Average of several weeks? How is activity level of a guild determined? Thanks!