1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Fire And Frost

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by HARPO!, 8 Mar 2018.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

P0rthos was busy in real life, and never did he whine or get salty about nerfs.

PastelPiku likes this.
  2. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Absolutely i totally agree.For all hose haters have u posted even 1 sensible thing which is related to making bb a better game?Every where i go only see you guys trolling and complaining.The forums is totally not the place for it.On topic i always like ur posts bro but for some reason i gets neglected.BTW nice gameplay on grey storms channel:):)

HARPO! likes this.
  3. Neptune_Gaming

Neptune_Gaming Well-Known Member

Buffs are always seen as an opportunity to experiment with other stuff.But even a slight nerf means ppl claiming that the weapon is dead.This has to stop:mad::mad:

PastelPiku and HARPO! like this.
  4. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Thank you

PastelPiku likes this.
  5. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

I would not say dead, rather not as useful as it was before which is the essence of a nerf so whatever. Problem with nerfs is that sometimes it forces you to change your setup, and more.

I'm an F2P so new weapons just don't show up on my doorstep. I've been using EC since I got it. If I remember correctly I used EC on my mk4 speeder at 1500 infamy. Right now I'm at 3000 with mk5 (3600 before nerf). Problem with nerfs is that it requires drastic change in you play style that has taken months to get better at. It's more like a rhythm. Boost shoot, nitro, shoot, boost, stun, shoot..... something like that. You change it even for a second and it becomes boost, shoot, nitro, awwww (wtf? Oh crap cooldown), boost boost boost, nitro, anything, spam spam. Live live. Yeah. Feels like that.

It takes time to adjust. Simple as that. You won't believe or maybe you will, my friend was at 1800 and I was at 3600. Now he is at 2700 and I'm at 3000. So the competition was kinda biased as he runs shooter and has multiple weapons as compensation. Not complaining.

Nerfs are bad sometimes. Buff is good everytime.

HARPO! and PastelPiku like this.
  6. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure I remember him saying he disliked the tri torp nerf because it wasn’t as focused anymore. Diet Coke has left the game and made a Jill called retired because the game is boring. And BUNTA does livestreams of Fortnite instead of B.B. bay because the game isn’t as fun anymore and the speeder nerfs were too much.

PastelPiku likes this.
  7. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Plus, if you réalisé, more towards the end of P0rthos’s gameplay, he starts losing a bit more than he used to, and says so as well.

PastelPiku likes this.