1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers with dual shields (exploit)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 1 Mar 2018.

1. :Beardman:

:Beardman: Active Member

F74D9E35-1100-4905-AE61-BD7943CE0A0B.png A079F3A9-C839-4D8A-8C1E-957698CC23F9.png 17B26683-F6C9-4321-B011-D88667CE5FC9.png I carry 2 shields, One epic lvl 40 and a legendary lvl 10
    Both of my shields combined have less than 3000hp. I’m only missing one training tree for hp,
    I never trained for time as we can get time perks. Where do I get my hands on these 2k plus hp shields?

Last edited: 6 Mar 2018
  2. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Exactly, and talk about rare shield. They are a joke!

3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Defender. Castrated by the EC nerf. Infamy took a permanent 400 point adjustment. Yeah, I'm angry about that.

WarCream and Shadow Moon! like this.
  4. A55A51N

A55A51N Well-Known Member

Student
    I would play, if i had excannon. Or flare. When i have those, i’ll accept your challenge (will probably be a year or so:)).
    I wish we could trade items somehow.

5. WarCream

WarCream Well-Known Member

Oh. Those big ass blue ship who ended up as a punching bag for the yellow boats. No wonder ;), but seriously defender need serious rework.

Zachiderp and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  6. WarCream

Those dumbasses exaggerate a lot just ignore them, they are pity cause their favorite weapon got nerf (probably) so they retaliate. LOL

7. WarCream

This is the majority of player have and you want this to get nerf to death? Screenshot_20180306-225247.png

8. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Just tested here, my friend's legendary flare gun (1254 damage) broke my tesla shield (1050) 16,7% of her shots. Yes, there was a bug that ignored something between 78,6 and 204 of the total damage. But my flare gun (1078) stunned another friend's tesla shield (770) every single time, which make me think that when the gap between the shield and the flare is over 20% it'll stun the opponent... I'm assuming you are trying to convince everyone here that there's a bigger problem than actually exists

9. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

See flare bug verse tesla shield in forums for answer to why. Straight from devs to me.

And u will realize for most people the math is too hard to figure out why you can break a tesla shield for one boat verse another.

Hint. They aren't taking perks into duration math.

Devs talk about getting around to fixing this. Since it isn't working intuitively.

I personally think all items should have simpler math and be known to successfully break or not break tesla shields. And flare duration needs to be fixed asap in this regard.

Jaws

Crashedup and Ian like this.
  10. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Make TS a 3 slot item. Buff up the HP and decrease the cd. No more double TS. Problem solved, everyone happy :D

11. Earel

Earel Active Member

make ts 5 slot item< all be fine.

A55A51N and LimeOnMars like this.
  12. Crashedup

Crashedup Well-Known Member

@WarCream @Rainbow Warrior as confirmed by jaws on discord and forum by another numerous player in game and by Warnet on his yt stream twice both yesterday and today and as confirmed by miika when jaws asked him the flare gun ( epic tier 5 ) doesn't break tier 5 epic tesla shield inspite of having 400+ dmg on it simply because perks duration are not taken into account while calculating the total dmg devs are currently working on way to fix it.
    What both of you have used are really strong flare on really weak shield that's why u think it's not a bug.

Last edited: 7 Mar 2018
  13. Crashedup

Dude if you haven't used it on daily basis then don't go every thread stating it's fine first do use and try to understand why it was popular and how the nerf effected it?
    And for the last time aoe of radius 2 is not ground breaking especially one that doesn't work like a mortars aoe.
    For ex canon splash you need to be quite close to the boat getting the hit it's rare for ex to splash in a match unless opponents are stupid.( And splash dmg was already nerfed by 25% )
    Just have a look at top 50 boats hardly 3-4 speeders are rocking ex canon now if that doesn't tell you about the harsh nerf nothing will.
    Tesla shield in itself is not strong it is solely doing good right now because the items that were used to counter it were nerfed this update or have a bug in them fix them and you get a good balanced game.
    PS: not saying return them to the state before the update just a little buff so that it makes them viable in current scenario thats all.

14. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

This. This one million times.

What's Up Player and LimeOnMars like this.
  15. Rainbow Warrior

So, okay, one of the options has a bug that make it less efficient against some players (the minority of the bay). That doesn't justify to nerf a balanced item, just correct the bug, and improve its counters at higher level if it is needed. Everybody has to have fun with the game not only the 50 higher infamy players.

LimeOnMars likes this.
  16. Crashedup

So you just basically repeated what I said so what should I look in ur answer for?

17. Rainbow Warrior

Well I pointed you the options to deal with tesla shield, you replied they're all ruined. One of them is the flare, that really has a bug, the others are still fine. There are so many users on the top using double tesla shield on an enforcer because it became better than use speeder with tesla bolt and explosive cannon. Tesla Shield is fine.

Last edited: 7 Mar 2018
  18. Crashedup

no they are not fine maybe you didn't read my answer fully give it an another look.If the counters were fine we wouldn't be having this thread at all
    Yes exactly thats what I said read my above answers that's why I asked for buff for counters to tesla shield not nerf for tesla shield as it will ruin speeders to the pt of extinction.
    PS: I am not sure what you want to say it obviously seems like we are on same page but you are saying same things again and again do you want to say something else or thats just it.

19. What's Up Player

What's Up Player Well-Known Member

Seeing people posting screenshots of their Tesla Shields here.

How the hell would rare TS level 60 (if!) be still weaker than epic TS level 40????

Rare Tesla Shield needs some serious buff..

WarCream, Hokuse, Stelmo and 3 others like this.
  20. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

Guys i have an idea to balance for double bubbles. Tesla shields should give a "tesla shield resist" debuff just like tesla bolts but differently to its owner. If a player uses another tesla shield under effect of "tesla shield resist" its health will reduced %30. That resist should begin when tesla shield broke but most importantly tesla shield resist duration will be equal to how long is the shield lasts. That meaning when you use tesla shield and if it breaks after 4 seconds, you will gain tesla shield resist for 4 seconds. With that mechanic, enforcers still can be durable in active combats but no longer be that much safe and feels comfortable than now.