1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[LEAGUE placement bug]- Fixed

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CaffeinatedChris, 26 Feb 2018.

1. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

Rovio is currently aware of a bug that has impacted league placement for the season beginning February 26th (0000 GMT/UTC) where users were not placed in the correct league based on their peak infamy.

A fix is currently in progress.

The impacted accounts have been obtained but will need to be reviewed and corrected individually. This may result in what appears to be a momentary suspension of each individual account while the correction is underway.

Thanks for your patience. I will update when I have further information.

PastelPiku, Ultrah, Iensu and 19 others like this.
  2. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

The Nightmate League Placement bug has been fixed for every player affected. If you have specific questions still - let us know!

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    So not for those of lower league that were affected? Or would that take too much time...

4. The Grim Repair

What do you mean exactly ?

5. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Those below Nightmare who were affected by the bug?
    It happened to me too, (season high was reset) but it wasn't a very big deal, as I got a higher score later.

6. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Ive sent you a message. I was at 4095, below 4k at end. I am in Ace 1 now and have peaked at 4104 this season. Still not nightmare league, and also not showing up in top 10. Sent you a picture.

Should be in Nightmare league, but still in Ace 1.
    My point should be at no 8 in Ace 1, but Im not even showing up. Still, should be in Nightmare...guess you got a few more issues to deal with. I don't show up at my infamy in Ace 1 at 3,8k+ either, so something is wrong.

7. The Grim Repair

All affected accounts have been fixed. Everyone is placed correctly - there is only a sync / display discrepancy on the Leaderboard - showing the wrong league - that’s all.
    This will also be shown correctly for all players soon so there won’t be any more confusion :)

You are also all gaining the correct battle rewards.

The Otherguy and Iensu like this.
  8. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

I'm sorry guys, but if had 4200 infamy last season and I suppose to be in nightmare leagu but I am not! I suppose to get 150% but I am still at 140%
    How many post I have to write and how many people I need to tell that story. Your fix doesn't fix my account! I need someone to do his job and help the people with poblems
    I will not spend any more money for this game! Thanks for your "help"

9. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Hi again,, check here https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/league-placement-bug-fixed.17129/
    It is fixed and they are working on leaderboard showing the correct league.

Just realised this is the same thread :), check above...The 150 % reward should be fixed. It is only showing a faulty value due to sync.

10. Hulk13

Hulk13 Member

Yes!!!! Finally my account was fixed this morning, now I am in nightmare league. I have one more question, what happen to my reward (legendary piece)?

Iensu likes this.
  11. Iensu

Iensu New Member

Also in Nightmare now. Noticed a nice Button, new battle. That is gonna be a serious timesaver!