1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

[Server Update 01.06.17] Changes to draws and leagues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Zeus, 1 Jun 2017.

1. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Than the whole ace will be a big mess(I don't wanna go back to ace III..... :( )

2. GhostYasuo

GhostYasuo Active Member

The league placement changes I absolutely love.It always hurts when you play well with your teammates and win a few games continuously but then later lose infamy when you spam matches trying to farm gold/sugar

3. KellEl

KellEl Member

I like the draw change. I had a match where my team was down to the last player... he was afk back at the starting point. The two enemy shooters left on the board couldn't find him or get to him before the time ran out. I was grateful for the draw but it felt pretty stupid that the afker was the reason for it. And I've been on the other side where we can't get the win simply because we can't catch that last speeder and there isn't enough time for a capture. This change seems fair to me.

4. Perswayable

Perswayable Member

We have free beer down here, cheer up ;)

5. BirdFly

BirdFly Member

Cool updates. I don't like the draw update cz if you get bad team there was a good chance to run away if everyone is dead. Since I'm fixer and since there is no respect to fixers on scoreboard at the end of the game, this was pretty cool but now it's gone.

SAME DIFF3R3NC3 and CrizR like this.
  6. Perswayable

Perswayable Member

I am sure the developers plan on addressing the Fixer with the scoreboard. Fixers will get their love soon!

7. "har"Smash until the end

Actually if the time ran out,the team with more ships will be vicious,than is the vicious team get +24 infamy?

8. "har"Smash until the end

Yeah it's my time to climb myself up to 3000 since there was record infamy :)

9. Akagi of Renegades

Akagi of Renegades New Member

i love you for the last comment bout a little chicken

Amur and P0rthos like this.
  10. CostalMosasaurus

CostalMosasaurus New Member

I Like the changes and maybe the timer should stop while you are capturing for when you are outnumberd but have a tactical advantage like more health or more skill :)

11. Sk1llsaw

Sk1llsaw New Member

So can someone clarify this is across all leagues correct? The initial announcement specifies for nightmare players.. ?

12. Perswayable

Perswayable Member

We would not want to draw out games longer than needed because that's what makes this game quick and effective. Definitely in favor of capture speed increase in the final 60 seconds.

13. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

If they had more than 50 seconds they still had time to capture.

I guess I won't be trying to defend the point anymore when being 3v1 now, let them get the capture rewards than giving them the shot at total destruction rewards.

14. Totoro

Totoro Active Member

Tree Spirit
    I feel ambivalent about draw having evaded destruction to avoid loss before, but I like the update overall. Thanks for paying attention development!

I assume the score in your league will reflect the change now or at some point.

15. TheRedSpeeder

TheRedSpeeder Well-Known Member

Let's say ace 1 player gots 4001 and then drops to 2999 and then the season ends. Will his/her new league be nightmare according the record or is it then ace 2 as he/she is at that league's area.
    Reward was according record but is new league too?

Cheers :cool:

16. D E P R E D A T H O R

D E P R E D A T H O R New Member

Bye bye league nightmare :'( xd

17. Emilia

Emilia Member

Dont worry im not going to be in nightmare anymore either mainly due to the increase in those numbers because of the p2w people. I just dont understand how Ace I can go from 3000 to 4000 its quite a wide area compared to all the other leagues

D E P R E D A T H O R likes this.
  18. OniZoro

OniZoro Member

mmm yeah, it does seem a little... off

19. Miathan

Miathan Well-Known Member

Great changes. Nice to see a development team that's actively improving the game :)

The point is, if the fight is badly lost, you are supposed to lose. That's kinda what the game is about. If you're a fixer and everyone dies, then appearently you got outplayed since you weren't able to keep them alive. It's only fair that the enemy gets the win and doens't have to settle for a draw because you went travelling to the corners of the map while spamming heals. The latter is not fun, even if it gave you personally a chance to avoid loss. So I'm happy with the changes.

TheRedSpeeder likes this.
  20. AndyAshton

AndyAshton Member

Wondering why the server update doesnt update player's top used items in the profile.