1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcers with dual shields (exploit)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Real Baha, 1 Mar 2018.

1. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

I think you have a really good point. Not all ships or weapon loadouts should be equal. They all serve different purposes. Your right Double Tesla Shield Enforcers are amazing 1v1 ships but they do lack in other areas so why nerf

2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Thank you. But your avatar is terrifying.

3. *JAWS*

*JAWS* Well-Known Member

We never heard the voice no don't nerf the tesla shield. Also cry out to say... Don't nerf tesla bolt. Don't nerf ex cannon.
    And most here that love the tesla shield as is....applauded the enforcer buff.

When u add all these 3 things together. Speeders and Defenders got nerfed. Fact.
    If the above 3 things I mentioned never happened. Tesla shield would be a non issue. But now tesla shield is imbalanced.

So...we can easily assume the devs won't reverse course on tesla bolt and ex cannon.

That leaves us with nerf tesla shield.

Or buff every other shipp on the bay. Which is easier?

Obvious answer here. Is nerf tesla shield duration cool dow by increase the amount of time before it recharges. Making it take longer to use. Or increase stun duration for epic V tesla shields that are broken.

I can post vid after vid of nitemare enforcers taking down defenders, shooters, speeders etc since the update. Its very easy now.

This is a nitemare league issue.
    And to enforcers. U didn't do this. It's all the development teams fault. They imbalanced it. They chose to nerf items only used by speeders and Defenders. Instead of a speeder specific nerf.
    And u got a very nice buff. Enjoy it. But realize your One specific advantage. The dual tesla shield. Is now the most Op item in the bay. Not a weapon. The item.
    O.p.

@Miika @Dmg don

Fix tesla shield. It' overused. And needs a nerf

4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

As someone who previously mained a Speeder with Tesla Bolt and Explosive Cannon, I too felt this nerf heavily. If we approach the devs in a civilized manner, I believe that they are agreeable enough to buff the Tesla Bolt and Explosive Cannon, even if they just nerfed them. Check out my new thread. I think you have lots of good ideas on how to buff underused or underpowered ships and items, so we probably agree that buffs would be better than nerfs.

https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/lets-end-the-nerf-circle-buff-instead.17231/

Vile Kyle likes this.
  5. Hokuse

Hokuse Well-Known Member

What about other players that using just 1 TS? Are they op too?? Nerf TS basically is including they too.

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Exactly! I'm close to lvl 40 and MK6 Enforcer, but I only have one bubble to use (unless RNGesus grants me a Legendary Bubble soon). I think nerfing Double Bubble is going to hurt the single bubble users a lot as well.

Lil_Torta and Hokuse like this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Just FYI, the Enforecer was meant to run a yellow slot known as the "harpoon" and is still called the "harpoon boat" in the game files. This is a ship that has had it's role stolen from it.

8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

Dude speeders at mk5 were never op each nerf to reduce mk6 in NML has made life hell to mk5. Its collateral damage.

9. Shadow Moon!

Define speeder @TheAntiSnipe

10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

That little yellow boat that keeps whizzing past me and running into mines.

11. = Peachy =

= Peachy = Member

Are u this Jaws? How u win that game then? Don't u think the point is more about who's driving that boats, top players are amazing with so many builds and this is the most common now.
    I would prefer a real 2 slot yellow option rather than another nerf... I guess frost items are a good idea but very hard to use effectively as they are now so everybody goes to 2xTS

Attached Files:

A55A51N, Earel and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  12. Shadow Moon!

Nah squishy fast burst damage with low cooldowns aka assassin.
    Right now speeder is
    Squishy Fast damage isn't there and neither cooldowns. Can't duel can't stick in group with teams( splash and crits will kill you).
    Continuous nerfs and balances made speeder lose its charm.

Vile Kyle and Wrecked like this.
  13. TheAntiSnipe

Trust me when I say(and I say this as a speeder main) that the speeder... Is odd. It really doesn't fit in. It's an oddball. A tank with high speed and health, superb turning, what exactly is it?

I haven't seen it in the game files labelled as anything, I think.

14. Shadow Moon!

11 shields used by 10 players speaks volumes of the op ness.

xxxBISMARCKxxx likes this.
  15. TheAntiSnipe

I agree, the update ruined the last way remaining to make sniper shots miss by making that aim adjustment. Now we cannot weave below and above waves! We can only serpentine and pray.

Switched to enforcer, now I kill tanks instead of assassinating. And now. People talking about nerfing enforcer.

Swear to God, if they keep nerfing ships this way, I'm gonna quit for reals.

PastelPiku and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  16. = Peachy =

= Peachy = Member

And this has nothing to do with the point there’s no other efficient use for the second 2slot yellow item...

LimeOnMars and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  17. Shadow Moon!

I'm not angry I'm just disappointed that this time there isn't any option to adapt as a speeder. Nerf frost switched to EC sniper nerfed ec switched to blast flare but bolt is what can not be replaced. It was one and only counter to shooters.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  18. Shadow Moon!

Overuse = nerf doesn't matter you have options or not.

19. TheAntiSnipe

I agree. Maybe if they made speeder shorter and gave it a turnspeed boost at mk5, we could run binitro and OB for those tight turns needed for duelling.

20. Shadow Moon!

Can you replace ob just because there is option of nitro?
    Can you replace tesla stun because there are options available?
    No
    Can you replace frost blaster because there are options available. No

They all were over used they all received nerfs.