1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Enforcer Penta Compilation!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Lil_Torta, 26 Feb 2018.

1. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Hi guys, Lil_Torta here. Haven’t made myself too familiar with the forums yet but wanted to share some of my Enforcer content I’ve gathered through 3 Months I’ve played. I hope to bring more entertaining and valuable content to those that enjoy Enforcer gameplay or just Battle Bay in general. I run a “Canon DPS Build” that was inspired by Genki Gamers.

Load out: SniperCannon/FlareGun/Cannon/TeslaShield/
    Overboost/Bandage/Turbo

If anyone has any questions or just wants to open a discussion on Enforcer game play in general, do please comment!

FirnenAhead and Ian like this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Standard Cannon is very reliable and easy to hit, it's nice to be landing a shot every 3.9 secs at a decent range. I used to love it. However I recommend you to start building alternative weapons for your Enfo in the road to Nightmare between 3k and 4k infamy. Std. Cannon is still a good weapon, but it won't do for Enfos against 8k hp Shooters and 6k hp Speeders with 1k Tesla Shield equipped. I haven't seen any STD Cannon Enfo over 3.5k infamy (but maybe there's one out there lol).

Nice vid, keep loving Enfo :D

Lil_Torta likes this.
  3. Lil_Torta

Lil_Torta Active Member

Thanks! That’s good advice. Likely I’ll switch to double Blast Canon when I have to.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Sounds like Std Canon needs a bit of a buff for the end game

Lil_Torta likes this.
  5. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Jujumi is a well established nightmare enfo using std cannon, I hate that thing.
    Like being tickled to death.
    Definitely no buff needed.

6. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Awesome stuff! Keep it up! :)